Chapter 23 The number of people increased dramatically

Outside the gate of the kitchen courtyard, many disciples were showing their unique abilities, and their vestigial shadows flit across the crowd.

However, some disciples who were not in good health, faced with this situation, in desperation, they directly tried to block it.

"Oh, my God, what about the labor belt?"

"Who the fuck is pulling my pants down?

"Each according to his skill. Don't play dirty."

Distant money talented, is already ahead of time, but when he saw this scene when the whole person is also a leng, how so many people today?

However, with yesterday's experience, this time money and talent is only a little stunned for a moment, and then fiercely returned to God, the whole person instantly turned into a residual shadow, rushed to the courtyard.

Yesterday did not eat, today said anything to eat a bite ah.

Although Qian Youcai is a little fat, but at this time the speed of the explosion is not slow, even the inner disciples can not be compared with it.

Also, to become an outer door deacon, cultivation is also to the level of Yuan Ying.

After a few flashes, Qian Youcai rushed into the courtyard. Although there were already more than ten inner disciples in front of him, he managed to get a good position.

"Damn it, these guys are really crazy."

Listening to the noise in the rear, Qian Youcai lamented that he had been surrounded and pursued by many disciples.

If not because of their own cultivation is good, it is really difficult to break out.

Eating a meal is like fighting a war, but there is no way, there are so many people here today, it is estimated that it is not enough to eat, in the face of such results, many disciples are not crazy.

Even Ye Changqing did not think of this, but the food is so much prepared, there is no other way at present, but first come first served.

With the arrival of the meal time, the disciples who got the place were very excited, especially the outer and inner disciples who had never eaten Ye Changqing's cooking.

Filled with a large bowl, one bite down, these disciples instantly stunned.

Their hearts were full of regret. Why didn't they know the food in Shenjianfeng Kitchen was so delicious? They used to eat pig food.

They just can't stop.

As one famous disciple passed by, the amount of food quickly dwindled, and after the last two hundred or so disciples had finished, there was nothing left.

When the disciples in the rear saw this, they cried out one by one.

"Oh, my God, this is gone?"

Yesterday, they were lucky enough to have extra food, but today, they can't even eat, which is the disadvantage of having too many people.

In the crowd, Qian Youcai also carried the head of the big rice bowl, eat that called a joy, delicious ah, this evergreen boy's craft when become so good.

Some people are happy, naturally some people are sad, those who have not been able to eat the meal of the disciples, one by one, looking at those who Wolf down the guy, can not help but swallow saliva.

Good smell ah, want to eat ah, how to do?

"Brother, and you make a discussion, give me a bite, just a bite, I give you ten spiritual stone."