Chapter 154 A Son Follows His Father

The old Dragon King felt that he did not pay attention to the God Jianfeng at all, and the end of doing so was just like the inner and outer disciples gathered outside the camp at this time.

After breakfast, the crowd soon gathered.

'Do you all remember what I said?

'I see.'

Standing in front of the people, Hong Zun shouted, the account all account, after is the mighty rush to the East China Sea.

Standing on the city wall, Ye Changqing shook his head and then turned to go back to cultivate.

In a month's time, Ye Changqing has broken through to the Jiedan land, which can be described as a rapid speed.

Fighting and killing things, Ye Changqing is not interested, and, the East China Sea aquarium, is completely their own death ah.

What is the big thing, is it more important than even his hometown?

B: Great, my home is going to be stolen.

Outside the offshore camp, according to the arrangement of Hong Zun, there are inner disciples all around, holding the array plates to guard against the attack of the strong water tribe.

As for the others, they rushed into the East China Sea in droves and started killing the aquariums.

"Damn it, how dare these disciples of Shen Jianfeng break out of the battle?"

"Don't be afraid of them. Go and fight them."

In the face of the attack of Shen Jianfeng's disciples, many of the Shui tribe were also eager to fight in the sky at the beginning.

But now the water tribe still here is what kind of people, either the young generation, or is the bottom, or is the old lost teeth, loess buried up to the neck, the fighting force is not one of those.

Therefore, the two sides just a contact, the aquarium was killed in the stampede.

On the contrary, Shen Jianfeng's disciples were a little worried at the beginning, but as the battle continued, they found that the Shui tribe, not to mention the demon king, was not even a demon or a demon.

All of a sudden, the confidence of Shen Jianfeng disciples exploded. You, the strong Shui people, were not at home, right? Then you don't blame me.

"Kill."

"Be careful not to destroy the body."

"Only young ingredients, not old ones."

Everywhere you look, there are ingredients, which is really a pig into the bar, can not keep.

And with more ingredients, the requirements will naturally increase, and those old Shui nationality can not enter the eyes of Shen Jianfeng's disciples.

Some disciples even habitually wanted to take away the dead bodies of some old Shui people, and were even scolded by the surrounding disciples.

"This old man has lost only a few teeth. Do you want them too?"

"Oh oh, get used to it."

"Not the old ones."

Old Babar meat is not delicious, take back to do what.

All the way overwhelming, the water tribe simply can not stop.

Such a big movement, naturally attracted the surrounding aquarium to support, while the news soon spread to the dragon palace.

I am the Chefजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें