Chapter 178: How Dare Ann Deceive Me

Looking at the high-spirited Qixiong, all the masters in the light curtain were full of admiration and praise.

"The patriarch of Qi really calculated a perfect plan."

"Yes, I didn't expect that Grandmaster Qi had already seen that there was something wrong with the Shui nationality."

"If it hadn't been for Grandmaster Qi, I'm afraid we'd really fallen for the trickery of the demon tribe."

"Yes, Dao Yi Zong is the leader of the right road in Dongzhou. It deserves its name."

"Master Qi, please accept my worship."

Even across the battle, the crowd still deeply bowed to Qixiong, to which Qixiong smiled loudly.

"You don't need to do that. This is what Qi is supposed to do."

Qi Xiong is stoned and comfortable, but Su Luo Xing looks gloomy.

How did this old thing perceive the movement of the water tribe? How did he detect it? Why should he?

B: Such a great achievement, he should Sue to fall star ah.

From small to big, from young to now, Sue fall star is often suppressed by Qixiong, at this time looking at the compliment of Qixiong, Sue fall star is like eating. The shit as uncomfortable.

"Ok, OK, a little planning is not worth mentioning, we'd better stop saying."

"A small man gets his will."

Sue fall star coldly looked at Qixiong, bite teeth swear.

After accepting the compliments of many masters, Qixiong looked a positive, serious way.

"Now we must be on guard against the Demon attack. You must all be on your guard. If the Demon does anything, we must be the first to fight back."

With what had happened before, it was natural that everyone at this time agreed with what Qixiong had said.

"What Qi Zong said is right."

"Yes, I will listen to the master's arrangement."

"Yes, please ask the Grand Master of Qi to order me, and I will obey everything."

"Well, in that case, Mr. Qi will not be put off. In this emergency, I hope you can unite as one."

"Yes."

'By the master's arrangement.'

In addition to Su Luoxing, everyone else is respectful should be, even the two old things Qingyun Zong and Emperor Jizong, although the mouth did not say, but also nodded to indicate agreement.

When Su Luo star face black into the bottom of the pot, Qixiong's voice suddenly came.

"Zong Zong Su, you have been silent, do you have any other thoughts? You can talk about it and discuss it with us, or you want to direct us. If so, I have no problem with that."

Man, heard this, Sue fall star is a burst of anger, this guy is weird to say what, he is Ann what heart, what fart ah.

Sure enough, and Sue fall star think the same, the voice just fell, someone opened to refute.

"Qi Zong this is what words, now can lead us only you."

"Yes, although Zong Zong Su is also a great master of Dongzhou, compared with Zong Qi you, there is still a gap."

"We only recognize the Suzerain."

This is indeed the heart of the people, Sue fall star is really good, is also a surprise only brilliant generation, but compared with Qixiong, it is indeed some dwarfed.