Chapter 6 Harvest a lot

Look at the wordy face as if no one, full of oil flowing brother, two women saliva.

Then cooperate with the irresistible fragrance, but also regret the original.

"Why would I say yes, whoo............"

"Brother Changqing, is there really no more? Just one bowl, can you give us a bowl?"

Really can not help it, the younger woman pulling Ye Changqing is a petite meal, the soft touch from the arm is very comfortable, but Ye Changqing still shook his head.

"Elder sister, really no, why don't you come earlier this afternoon?"

Never work overtime, even beauty is useless, for this, although the girl is unwilling, but there is no way.

After a meal, they each washed the bowl, this is Ye Changqing rules.

In previous lives, Ye Changqing was very afraid of washing dishes, even if now crossed the same.

And in this regard, many teachers and brothers have no opinion, there is such a delicious current, washing a bowl that is not a trivial matter.

Even when washing dishes, many people shouted.

"Help wash the dishes ah, a bowl of noodles washed for three days."

"Elder brother, I will help you wash the noodles, and you can leave the noodles to elder brother at night."

"Get out of here. Labor and capital will do the washing themselves."

Looking at the crowd who would do anything for a bowl of bittern noodles, Ye Changqing smiled.

After washing and putting it away, all the disciples reluctantly left, and Ye Changqing was the only one left in the courtyard.

In fact, although Ye Changqing was a handyman disciple, his work was not heavy. Two meals a day were all done, and the rest of the time was free to arrange.

At this time, the system prompts the sound.

[Host harvest a praise, reward physique 1 point, repair to 1 point.]

【 Host receives one praise, rewards 1 talent, and fixes 1. 】

【 Host receives one praise, rewards root bone 1, fixes to 1. 】

【 Host harvest a praise, reward understanding 1 point, repair 1 point. 】

【 Host receives one praise, reward........................】

Densely dozens of tips, Ye Changqing's repair for all the way up, directly broke through the introduction of the body environment, to achieve small success.

"Open the panel."

[Host: Ye Changqing.]

【 Identity: Dao Yizong miscellaneous disciple. 】

【 Cultivation: Xiaocheng (23/200) 】

【 Fame: Unknown. 】

[Talent: Lower Middle Class (70/100)]

[Root Bone: Lower Middle Order (41/100)]

【 Understanding: Upper middle level (28/100000) 】

Repair for a successful breakthrough, although there is no breakthrough in the talent root bone, but it is not far away, another day or two should be able to break through.

After all, only about forty disciples came to dinner at noon.

Feeling the strength of the growth in the body, Ye Changqing nodded with satisfaction, which has just bound the system for half a day, and successfully broke through the repair.