Chapter 33 Who do you mess with

One after another, many disciples clamored to put down the Black Tiger Yuan, and even Hong Zun nodded and said.

"Indeed, since there is a potential threat, we should nip it in the bud."

In the face of everyone's righteous indignation, Ye Changqing himself was stunned in place, and wanted to say something, but it seemed that no one cared about himself.

I made my own decision.

After that, at Hongzun's command, many disciples once again rose to the sky and went straight to Black Tiger Yuan.

"Master Changqing, you can rest assured that this time we will surely beat the black tiger Yuan."

Lu Youyou, Liu frost two people swear to guarantee, in this regard, Ye Changqing open mouth.

"Sister, actually.............."

"Don't worry, just a black tiger yuan can be destroyed by turning over your hand, and your brother will just keep up with it."

Don't give Ye Changqing the chance to speak, just let it hurry up.

See, Ye Changqing helpless, can only ride a small white to keep up with the big troops, along the way, many God Jianfeng disciples, that is called a murderous spirit.

In God Jianfeng disciples rushed to the black tiger yuan at the same time, before the two purple demon fled, this time is also back to the black tiger Yuan.

On both sides are the precipitous cliffs and cliffs, forming a natural abyss in the middle.

In the abyss, there are many caves cut out, one of the largest cave, the two purple demons are kneeling before a strong man.

This strong man is the master of the black tiger Yuan, fierce tiger, a demon level of the tiger demon, equivalent to the human friars of the Yuan infant environment.

Looking at the two men below, fury tiger face cold asked.

"So you are a failure?"

"Yuan master life, this time is the god Jianfeng, do not know what crazy, actually full out, even the peak Lord Hong Zun personally appeared, blue birds they were killed on the spot, I two people are lucky to escape back."

Two purple demon eager to explain, smell speech, evil tiger silent for a moment.

"All the gods have come out? Even if the remains of the demon were known, it would not be so. Who have you provoked?"

Before the two purple demon did not appear at the scene, so the actual situation can only be said to have a half-understanding, at this time in the face of the tiger inquiry, two people looked at each other, after a recall shook his head.

"Subordinate did not provoke anyone ah."

"And in order to avoid being detected in advance by Tao Yi Zong, so the subordinates did not dare to show their faces from beginning to end, but let a half demon to investigate the whereabouts of the demon's remains."

"Everything went well, but later Daoyizong sent an inner disciple and a core disciple, supposedly to take care of the half-demon."

"After that, many disciples of Shen Jianfeng came, and they couldn't help but kill the blue birds."

It was hard to think who they had provoked, and they were very careful this time.

In this regard, Shahu more confused, since it did not provoke anyone, then why Excalibur Summit has such a big reaction?