Chapter 135: What You Do

They leave, Ye Changqing also too lazy to care about the things of the aquarium, or have been used to it.

Lean on the recliner, call out the personal panel.

Come to the offshore camp also have a month, Ye Changqing's progress is very obvious.

Repair for has been promoted to the knot Dan into a small, a hundred turn Jindan formula also broke through the level of Dacheng, and Lingbi is also complete.

As well as the latest cultivation of Xuanji in the seven kill knife has also reached the Dacheng level.

It can be said that in just a few months, Ye Changqing's strength has not been weaker than Shenjianfeng outer door disciples.

He nodded his head with satisfaction, but that was all. There was no feeling that he wanted to find someone to practice.

After all, it is a monk, the pursuit of that is eternal life, what to do all day long.

Besides, does God Jianfeng still need to fight and kill people?

Lift up the big tea jar, drink a mouthful of tea comfortably, repair as a breakthrough, good mood, today give yourself a day off, do not cultivate for the time being.

Ye Changqing leisurely nap, outside the camp, the disciples under the command of Zhao Zhengping and others, have begun to lay traps.

For everyone, this is a familiar thing, and on the city wall, looking at this scene of Hong Zun is also satisfied with the nod.

"Yes, my Shenjianfeng disciples are all experienced in many battles."

There was no need for the guidance and explanation of the master of the peak. Even he could not find too many faults in the traps laid by his disciples.

On the other side, the East China Sea Dragon Palace, as Bluestone guessed, the old dragon King was indeed confused.

After all, this one after another request for reinforcements, then silly will feel wrong.

Seeing the summons of Jiao Min came again, the old dragon King frowned slightly.

"What is going on with Jiao Min? It is a small offshore camp that has not been able to hold it for such a long time, and it has asked for reinforcements repeatedly. Can it go on?"

Already some dissatisfaction roar, smell speech, side of the demon king respectful way.

"Dragon King to stop anger, after all, this road is the head of the right road in Dongzhou, the disciples are all extraordinary fighting force, the three prince for a long time not fighting is understandable."

"Put. Fart, I East China Sea tens of thousands of aquarium pride, can not take a small offshore camp?"

While roaring, the old dragon king opened the blood of Jiao Min, and soon, Jiao Min's voice rang out in the hall.

After hearing Jiao Min's message, the old Dragon King's angry face suddenly changed into a smile.

"Good, worthy of my son, take the offshore camp, then no one can stop us."

The joy of victory, an instant away the old dragon king's heart doubts, and the side of the demon king at this time is also timely said.

"The three prince captured the offshore camp can be said to be a great achievement, but his words are also reasonable, the dragon king does need to send troops to strengthen the coastal camp, can not give way to one and take back."