Chapter 55 A Father's Love......

See Wang Yao a face moved side to give up the place, bluestone almost did not spit out a mouthful of old blood.

Just a second ago, he thought that his two masters were stable, but who thought, the next second Wang Yao actually took the initiative to give way, which you dare to believe?

Not only Bluestone, all the people present are spitting blood.

In order to eat three meals a day, they God Jianfeng up and down how crazy, wish to give birth to more than 800 hearts.

As long as it is allowed within the scope of the rules, they can use any dirty means.

And now, just because of a few words, this fuckin 'girl has given her place away.

As for this deacon, I can't say it's the youngest in the deacon hall, but it's definitely far away from Shou Yuan, so what I just said is bullshit.

Moreover, such a low move has been used by many people, but in exchange for only one word: roll.

"Still too young ah."

Someone sighed, bluestone is angry scold.

"What are you doing?"

"Ah, Master, I.......... He looks so poor to me."

In the face of bluestone's roar, little Wang Yao was afraid for a time and whispered back. In this regard, Bluestone's heart was gushing with blood and qi.

"Poor thing, take a good look at yourself."

Hearing this, Wang Yao turned to look at the deacon who had already taken his place. At this time, he was quarrelling with other deacons, and there was still a little appearance of the end of longevity Yuan.

"This old thing of you has violated the law, and you have cheated and bullied a little girl who is not deeply involved in the world."

"Put. Fart, old man this can be called cheating? This is called your love I wish, people are willing to give me a position? Which one of the rules says you can't give up your seat?"

"It is disgraceful, and you disgrace me."

"Nonsense, give you three days without food, you try?"

Looking at the old man who became vigorous in an instant, Wang Yao called stupidly.

"Senior, you..............."

But did not give her a chance, Wen Yan, the deacon directly interrupted.

"Well, little girl, you were willing just now. It's no use going back on your word now."

Even if the fool also know is cheated, Wang Yao suddenly dissatisfied pout mouth, but also do not know how to say, can only sullen back to the side, mouth constantly muttering.

"They are all lies, not what the right way is the head, how can the right way Xianzong do this kind of thing."

The little girl's impression of Daoyi Zong is very simple, that is, Dongzhou Zhengtao Xianzong.

And what is the right way, according to Wang Yao's understanding, is honest and magnmagnous, never disdain to do a petty thief, despicable thing.

But now, look at these people in Shenjianfeng, for a meal, what despicable means are used, which is completely different from her imagination.

"Alas............"

Looking at little Wang Yao a face of grievance, bluestone helpless sigh, or no suffering ah, lake experience is too shallow.