Chapter 72 Master, Don't blame Me

Looking at a righteous and upright Xu Jie, it seems that he is really giving up the small for the big, so he will come to Sue his master.

Shi Song eyes deep, light asked.

"Well, what do you want me to do?"

And no matter what Xu Jie said is true or false, but if his answer at this time is to let himself severely punish Hong Zun, or even do something to hurt Hong Zun, then do not hesitate, stone pine will directly take down this lift.

Such a disciple, he Daozong does not need.

But in the face of stone pine, Xu Jie is a turn of the conversation, way.

"Disciples came here just hoping that Master could pull back from the precipice. As the Lord of a peak, he should not know the law and break the law. As for the punishment............"

At this point, Xu Jie bowed deeply, and his words were full of firm words.

"Disciple implore you to be punished on behalf of your teacher."

Hearing this, the expression on Shi Song's face softened a little. If that was all, Xu Jie was still a good man.

He understood the importance of the rules of his family and was loyal to his master.

But Shi Song did not notice it at all. Xu Jie, with his head bowed, smiled unconsciously.

He had already expected this, and he had never thought of hurting master Hong Zun, but was forced to do nothing, his purpose was just to take Ye Changqing with him, so what's wrong?

"Master, don't blame me," he said.

I thought silently in my heart, at the same time, the voice of the stone pine came.

"Get up."

Yi Yan looked up, stone pine light said.

"This matter I already know, will deal with, you go."

'Yes,' I said.

No exact answer is given, but Xu Jie is absolutely sure that Shi Song will not sit idly by, because his character is such.

All goes well, after rushing back to God Jianfeng, Xu Jie directly to the room of Liu Frost, second sister.

See him back, willow frost three women are open to ask.

"How was it?"

"Is there anything I can't get done?"

Wen Yan, Xu Jie boasted, then it was up to elder Shi Song to do the trick.

On the other side, Hong Zun and bluestone after deliberation, also decided to secretly will Ye Changqing to hide.

A handyman disciple, to hide or very easy, then directly to the Hongzun cave is.

"I'm afraid I have to tell Changqing boy in advance about this."

"HMM."

With the solution, the mood of the two people is also relaxed a lot, but they do not know that their most trusted disciples have given them a back thorn in the back.

That night for dinner, Ye Changqing made a new dish, roasted whole sheep, a whole two hundred sharp-horned goats, which can already be a real demon beast.

It should be said that the treatment of Shenjianfeng Kitchen is getting better and better now. The whole Shenjianfeng Deacon Hall will never refuse any request made by the kitchen, and will give whatever it wants, as long as it can be obtained by some means.