Chapter 129: Anticipation

Dragon and phoenix soup, Wen Yan, Zhao Zhengping and others looked at the eyes of the cauldron of gold.

Even the taste is so fragrant, that if you eat a bite, but also not directly take off ah.

Before Ye Changqing cooking can never be such a thing, the smell directly wafted over the whole camp.

"Brother Changqing, will you eat this soup tomorrow?"

Xu Jie looked at Ye Changqing expectantly and asked, but Ye Changqing shook his head.

"It will take at least three days. The dish takes time."

"Three days..........."

A little disappointed, but then shook his head, three days is three days, nothing to wait, good things take time.

Anyway, in the offshore camp, no one can compete with these few of their own disciples, every meal is a steady meal.

A pair of reluctant to leave, and three days later to eat dragon and phoenix soup, but also quickly spread among the disciples.

As the most complicated and time-consuming dish made by the master brother in history, everyone was looking forward to it very much, and they were riveting hard to win a place.

So the disciples worked harder and harder in their cultivation.

Just two days later, I do not know if it is a coincidence, those who originally went out to experience before the disciples actually arrived at the offshore camp.

The original meeting between the teachers and brothers must have been something to be happy about.

"Brother, are you back?"

"Hey, I went to Zongmen, but I learned that our Shen Jianfeng were in the offshore camp, so I rushed here."

"If you have been away for a few months, please tell your brother where you have been."

"Not much, just went to the ape mountain for a stroll."

These disciples who went out to experience, some went to the demon tribe territory, some went to the forbidden place, in short, they all experienced countless lives and deaths.

The reunion of the teachers and brothers was truly touching, but soon, such a touching scene changed completely.

The two people who had been asking for help a moment earlier had turned their arms against each other this time.

"Brother, you have a long journey, or a good rest for a few days, this meal will not eat."

"Nonsense, brother, what is the purpose of your near-death life? It is just for this bite to eat. Now that I have come back from my experience, just as Sister Jin Min said, from now on, every meal in this kitchen deserves a bite of me."

Jin Min, who is also competing on the side, is full of question marks at this time, you play, don't pull on me.

"So my brother is not giving face?"

"Let your men see the truth, brother."

A fight ensued between the two men, and the result was, as it were, unexpected.

After going out and practicing, this disciple won the victory and successfully defeated his elder brother.

Looking at the senior brother who entered the kitchen happily, the senior brother's eyes were full of astonishment.

Is it so strong? Does this life-and-death experience really matter that much?

He did not know how many crazy things he had done with his current strength.