Chapter 94 Like Brothers God Jianfeng

Leaving from the offshore camp, a demon king looked at the space ring that full of demon beast corpses, one face to the extreme gloomy.

Especially the blood tiger demon king, a face of discontent before promised Qixiong that demon king way.

"Why did you promise? I didn't do it, you know, I didn't do it."

When confronted with the question of the Blood tiger demon King, the demon king also shouted angrily.

"Then what do you say? War with the Terrans? '

This word, the blood tiger demon king momentum was weak in an instant, but still unwilling to say.

"I am really wronged............"

"Well, what is a momentary grievance to you? The last laugh is the real winner."

"Do you know why in Dongzhou today, the human race always beats the demon race?"

"Because of the East China Sea Tribe."

"Yes, if it had not been for an ancestral teacher, spent countless magic resources, and painted that big array in the East China Sea, blocking the East China Sea Aquarium out of Dongzhou, our demon tribe would definitely be stronger than the human tribe, why should we deal with the human tribe so falsely."

"Now finally found the opportunity, the dragon family has found the treasure of breaking the battle law, as long as the battle law is broken, countless water tribe can enter Dongzhou without obstruction."

"At that time, all the demon tribes of Dongzhou will wait for the opportunity to rise, and they will defeat the Terran tribe at one stroke."

"What is needed now is time. Do you want to ruin all these years of preparation because of a momentary failure or grievance?"

Hearing this, the blood tiger demon king no longer said, it certainly knows this truth.

"At present, everything must be based on the near East China Sea aquarium, and the human tribe must not be aware of anything in advance."

"And it's a good opportunity."

At this point, the demon king showed a sneer, smelled the words, and the blood tiger looked puzzled.

"After this battle, Shen Jianfeng's disciples were seriously injured one by one. Maybe those Terrans thought nothing would happen, but we can take advantage of this opportunity."

"Let the East China Sea aquarium suddenly attack, and take the whole offshore camp at one stroke before breaking the battle law. As long as we control the offshore camp, there will be nothing wrong."

Hearing this, all the demon Kings are bright at the moment, have opened their mouths to praise.

"Good idea, good idea."

"The tiger demon King deserves to be my demon tribe's wisdom, ha ha, good, good."

"In this way, the overall situation can be determined."

Listening to the agreement of all the demon Kings, the wise tiger demon King also showed a confident smile.

I do not know what these demon beasts are doing, after coming to the offshore camp, it is not as good as Dao.

To put it bluntly, the offshore camp is a small town, but the wall is very high, and a lot of defensive tactics are depicted.

"Choose your rooms according to your level."

With Zhao Zhengping's order, many disciples began to select rooms.

The miscellaneous disciples had two to a room, the outer disciples had one, and the inner disciples also had one, but the area was larger.