Chapter 64: The Horse is Gone

I always feel that there is something wrong with these disciples of God Jianfeng, but the duty lies in that the disciples want to rent demon horses, and the deacon naturally cannot stop them.

But in the face of all the disciples of God Jianfeng, the deacon was still afraid to remind him.

"There is no problem for you to rent demon horses, but you can't deliberately mistreat them. Such situations as not giving them water must not occur."

"All right, deacon, just register as soon as you can."

In this regard, Shen Jianfeng's disciples repeatedly nodded, they now only want to finish the task quickly, lunch should be too late, if not too fast, dinner should be OK.

In the face of the urging of the disciples, the deacon's mouth twitched, bullshit will not.

Just now, he made a rough count and found that more than 300 of the demon horses rented out yesterday were dehydrated and exhausted. They definitely needed to rest and recuperate for a few days.

After registering for everyone and paying the gate points, the disciples hurried to the horse farm to select horses.

However, seeing the disciples of Shen Jianfeng coming, these demon horses surprisingly made a backward action.

Looking at the disciples of Shen Jianfeng, it seemed that they were facing a group of demons, and the horses could not help but tremble slightly.

Even after some of his disciples mounted the horse, the demon horse did not move at all, refusing to step out of the horse field.

"Hey, deacon, what's wrong with your horse? It doesn't move at all."

Not one or two, but most of the horses that were rented out yesterday.

As the deacon arrived, a crowd of demon horses looked at him pitifully, as if to say, "Help me."

"That......... They don't seem to want to go out with you. '

The corners of his mouth twitched wildly, and he was extremely depressed and said, "What kind of people are these, even demon horses?"

And heard this, the disciples can quit, a vicious look at the cross-horse demon, calm tone, but very cold way.

"You listen, I am in a hurry, if you dare delay the meal, I will kill you, you know?"

Murderousness unconsciously emanates from the body, feeling this murderousness, the deacon panicked.

"What do you want? Do not hurt these evil horses."

What the deacon did not expect was that, with the disciples' voices falling, the demon horse, which had refused to move before, seemed to be hit by chicken blood at this moment, and rushed out of the horse farm in general, and soon disappeared.

"I fucking............"

At the scene, the deacon grits his teeth and curses. Are you fucking kidding me? Just now, he was still dead.

If the demon horses can talk, they will certainly reply, this is not a question of whether to go or not, delay the meal, I have to die ah, that killing is not a joke.

The intuition of demon beasts is naturally much more sensitive than that of human beings, and so is the perception of murderous spirit. Therefore, these demon horses can be sure that what Excalibur Feng disciples just said is definitely not a joke.

If they delay their meal, they will die. So they choose to follow their heart, which is definitely not a coward.

They still ran all the way, and even in order to save time on drinking water, many disciples actually happened to agree and directly gave their water bags to the demon horses to drink while running.