Chapter 159: Chi Hsiung gets angry

When he came, he didn't say anything. He just walked in the cave with a stuffy head. He also wanted to enter Hongge's cave. Did he see himself as the mistress?

Wang Tieshu immediately quit, smell speech, Chen Wang is also turned, a face of unhappy back.

"Wang Tieshu, you are crazy, what are you Shouting about?"

"What do you care if I enter my brother's cave?"

"What's your brother's cave, that's my brother Hong's cave?"

"This is not my brother's cave?"

"Your big brother too?"

"What did you say?"

"I said your big brother also deserves to live in such a cave. Look, this is Brother Hong's cave."

"Wang Tieshu, you want to die."

"I think it's you who want to die."

"Hey, if I don't teach you a lesson today, you won't know how many eyes Lord Horse has."

"I'll kill you."

The two of you a sentence I sentence, quickly picked up, directly fight together.

Wang Tieshu blew out with a fist, and Chen Wang was immediately knocked out. As for the strength of the flesh, it still depends on elder Wang Tieshu.

However, Chen Wang is not a nobody. If he can sit on the throne of Zong Zong, he naturally has two brushes.

Knowing that by virtue of his physical body, he was far from Wang Tieshu's opponent, Chen Wang waved his hand directly, and dozens of array disks appeared in front of him.

As the patriarch of the array, there is not much else, but the array is definitely not lacking.

"Bitch, watch us repress you."

"Bah, try me if you can."

"Just try it."

"Come on."

"Go."

Dozens of formations are directly activated, instantly enveloping the rairon tree, trapped array, magic array, attack array, various types have.

However, in the first time of being enveloped by the formation, Wang Tieshu also took out a bunch of treasures.

As the Great Elder of Blacksmith Valley, there were not many others, but there were definitely many divine soldiers.

Surrounded by all kinds of defensive treasures, Chen Wang's tactics are simply not close.

A scoff appeared on his lips.

"Why, is that all you got?"

"You can only rely on the power of the treasure. If you have the ability, you will withdraw the treasure."

"Didn't you resort to the tactics of battle?"

Two people played very busy, on the main peak, those who came to participate in the grand event representatives of the major forces, naturally was soon attracted to come over, and Tao a Zong strong.

"My God, what's going on here?"

"I don't know."

"It's Wang Tieshu and Chen Wang..........."

At a glance to recognize the identity of the two people, at the same time, follow the two people to the array of Zong, blacksmith Valley strong, see their own master and big long boss fight, for a time is also the eyes of all.