Chapter 61: All right

Now the sight of a disciple of Shenjianfeng gave Shi Song a headache, let alone tens of thousands of disciples on the main peak.

After Shouting angrily, Shi Song immediately told the deacon in front of him.

"Why are you still staring? Go quickly and find out what they want."

The top priority is to find out the purpose of these Shenjianfeng disciples coming to the main peak. At the same time, the law enforcement Hall is on full alert and ready to respond to any emergency.

Not only the Law Enforcement Hall and Shi Song, but also the various Feng disciples who saw so many Shen Jianfeng disciples along the way were tingling at this time.

"What is Shen Jianfeng doing?"

"No, it's only been quiet for a few days."

"I am really convinced, what is this God Jianfeng going to do?"

Not paying attention to the discussion of the crowd, the disciples of God Jianfeng were talking quietly in small groups as they rushed towards the mountain.

"You don't need to take too many tasks at one time, you can also try to be simple, but you must be fast, you must be fast when you are rushing, you must be fast when you are killing the enemy, and everything must be fast."

"Since the quality is not good, we will use the quantity to make up for it. Even if a task only has ten gate points, if it completes ten, one hundred, one thousand, it will be a considerable income."

"Don't worry, brother. We all understand."

"It is good to understand, remember, there is only one general requirement, that is, fast, everything must be fast."

The mind was full of Zongmen tasks, and as Shenjianfeng disciples ran all the way, a group of disciples were also stopped by the deacon of the law enforcement hall.

Looking at the group of Shen Jianfeng disciples in front of him, the deacon's eyelids were jumping, but he still asked the scalp.

"What do so many of you Shenjianfeng come to the main peak for?"

"The deacons misunderstand, we are only here to receive the mission of the Taoist gate."

In the face of the deacon's inquiry, these disciples of Shen Jianfeng were very polite, and did not hide it, and said bluntly.

But as soon as these words came out, the deacon only felt the instant cold sweat broke out.

A: To take up the task? Last time, only more than a thousand disciples of God Jianfeng took all the tasks of the Mission Hall. Now these ten thousand disciples of God Jianfeng...............

For a moment, the deacon dared not think any further.

Seeing the deacon stunned, the disciple of God Jianfeng opened his mouth.

"Is there anything else for the deacon?"

"I............"

I opened my mouth and found that not a word could come out, what could I say? People just come to pick up the task, at most is a little more people, and there is no violation of religious rules, law enforcement hall can not be free to hand.

They could only watch this group of Shen Jianfeng disciples leave, and this was only a small part of the many Shen Jianfeng disciples.

"It's over."

Looking grim, he turned and left. He wanted to report the matter to the Lord as soon as possible.

Soon, in the hall of law enforcement, Shi Song learned the news, the whole person was silly.