Chapter 180: A rush for help?

In the face of the danger of the offshore camp, Chishung finally decided to draw lots.

After the words, his eyes swept over the presence of all the peaks of the Lord, and then the voice.

"I know that these offshore camps are very dangerous, but I also want to tell you that this is something that can't be avoided, it can't be avoided."

"I believe that since I am the leader of the right road in Dongzhou, I have the responsibility to protect Dongzhou. My predecessors in the past generations also fought for Dongzhou and fell to the claws of the demon tribe."

"Now the demon clan intends to provoke a war between the two clans once again. In the face of such a situation, I will rush to the forefront of the first clan. Even if it means death, I will never let the demon Clan hurt one of our clans."

"After a while, I don't care what the final result is, whether the battle method is broken or not, I have only one requirement: even if it is the last person left, the Shui Tribe cannot break through the camp by half a step."

"Brother, let's get ready."

Finally, Qixiong gave instructions to the great elder Wu Shou. Hearing the words, Wu Shou nodded and prepared to draw lots.

But at that moment, the hundred flower fairy suddenly stood up and said.

"Elder Brother, let me go to the Jade Girl Peak."

This word out, everyone is a leng, eyes have looked at the flowers fairy, and in the face of everyone's eyes, flowers fairy is a calm way.

"There is no need to draw lots, compared with Brother Hong Zun's God Jianfeng, they have been guarding the offshore camp, there is no choice, and as a disciple of Tao, my Jade female peak is not afraid of this battle."

Hearing this, Qixiong stared at the hundred flower fairy for a long time before his voice sank.

"Good, Baihua sister stay, the others scattered, are ready to prepare, according to the plan to start."

Let the people leave, Qixiong with a hundred flowers fairy came to the cave, side only Wu Shou a person.

After three people sit down, Qixiong to the hundred flower fairy replacement way.

"Sister, the situation of the offshore camp at this time is still unclear, Zhang Tianzhen said that he can stabilize the formation, but for the brother worried about the water tribe and what is the back hand, so it is sent to support."

"After you lead the Jade Goddess Peak disciples to the offshore camp, you can hold the token to enter the battle law. As for the elders of Jade Goddess Peak, the deacons, let them stay outside the battle law, together with the elders of Shenjianfeng."

"If the formation is not broken, don't care. Just do your best to stabilize the formation. If the formation is broken..............."

Saying this, Qixiong paused, then his eyes changed slightly and he said through clenched teeth.

"If the battle method is broken, you and Master Hong Zun, no matter what method you use, must stop the Shui Tribe and wait for the Zong Men's support to arrive. You must not take a single step back until the Zong Men's support arrives."

There are only so many tokens in the large array near the sea. Naturally, it is impossible to let all the elders and deacons of the two peaks enter the formation. Only a part of them can enter the formation first, while the others remain outside the formation.

Smell of words, hundred flower fairy gently nodded, she understood the meaning of this brother, but also know the consequences of being broken.

But she was not too timid.