Chapter 189: The Last One

Many disciples are busy in the battle law, and outside the battle Law, a number of water demon Kings face cold, killing intention is abundant.

As for Hongzun and their sages, after eating, they had nothing to do anyway, so they wanted to see if they could get a few more demon Kings to come.

When they came to the entrance of the Formation Fa, they only saw a few Hongzun people, and all the demon Kings of the water nationality were immediately alert.

Those who control the demon king of bone nails, but also ran away directly, even to crack the formation of the law.

Since the last time the spirit shrimp King was hooked into the camp by a bluestone hook, the old dragon King also found the disadvantage of his method, that is, a living target.

So after that, the old Dragon King also figured out that when facing Hongzun and them, they should not always think about breaking the army.

Besides, these are just foreshadowing at the moment, and the old dragon King did not think that he could break the offshore array with this, and he had to see himself to really break the array.

Seeing a number of water demon king guard heart increase, Hong Zun frown slightly.

"This food is more and more difficult to get ah."

"Yeah, the ingredients are getting smarter."

Hong Zun they are so obsessed with capturing the demon king, but it is not entirely because of the ingredients, after all, there is no shortage of these offshore camps, only to slaughter millions of water tribe, and those captured alive, enough to eat for a while.

The main reason why they tried to get these demon Kings was for the subsequent war.

At present, the biggest gap between the two sides is the saint, the demon king this level of power, if in the battle method is broken before, can kill more than a few water demon king, then the pressure will naturally be small.

While now can still occupy the benefits of the battle law, can take more cheap, it is naturally to take more cheap.

Unfortunately, these aquarium is not stupid to the home, with successive losses, vigilance is much stronger than before, it is not easy to get ah.

Bluestone completely can not find the opportunity to hook out, all the water tribe demon king in the first time to retreat far away, always ready to hand, guard against Bluestone sneak attack.

In the face of such a situation, Hong Zun a few people also have no good way.

"It seems that there is no chance."

"There are some, but not many. I think we can try to catch the king."

Hundred flowers fairy opened his mouth to say, smell speech, hong Zun three people a leng, and then the eyes are unconsciously swept the eyes of the old dragon King.

Now want to get it is very difficult, if so, then think of a way to get the old dragon king a hook, obviously is the best choice.

After all, as long as the old thing can be killed, there will be chaos within the aquarium, and it is estimated that there will be no idea of breaking the army at that time.

And the danger of offshore camps will naturally dissolve.

Although Hong Zun and their actions have not been straight all day, they are still very clear about the development of the war.

It is obviously the worst policy to fight hard, but the best policy is to drive away the army without fighting.

"Yes, my sister's suggestion is good. Let's get it together and give it a hook."