Chapter 168

See Hong Zun froze in place, Bluestone side and crab King battle, while roaring.

"Go ah, still leng do what."

Smell speech, Hong Zun clenched his teeth.

"Let's go."

"I don't want to. I want to stay with Master."

"Master, stay and fight with them."

"Yes, we can't leave the Great Elder here alone."

"Fight with them."

All the disciples said one by one with righteous indignation, especially Wang Yao, which was even more firm.

Since childhood and Bluestone depend on each other, how can she leave her master to escape? Even if the wind is leaking, it is also a small cotton-padded jacket ah.

Just this, Hong Zun but face gloomy way.

"Shut up. All disciples listen to the order and return to the camp at once."

Without giving the disciples a chance to refute, under Hong Zun's orders, the disciples began to retreat. As for Wang Yao, she was sealed by Liu Frost and left on her shoulder.

Seeing that Shen Jianfeng disciples really wanted to go, Krabb King could not sit still.

If the Dragon Palace is like this, even these disciples of God Jianfeng can not stay, then the dragon King has not peeled its shell.

"Stop them, all the Shui people, stop them for the king."

Being blocked by bluestone, Krabby King is powerless to act, and can only let a group of aquatic people stop God Jianfeng.

Can be around the aquarium is not much, before the Excalibur peak was killed to break the courage, so at this time even if there are the aquarium present, can face the God Jianfeng disciples is also powerless.

Under the leadership of Hong Zun, Shen Jianfeng disciples fought and retreated, and soon rushed out and headed toward the entrance of the camp.

Seeing that they could not stop the disciples of Shen Jianfeng at all, Krabb King's heart sank and looked at the bluestone Road in anger.

"Bluestone, you've already noticed it, haven't you?"

Before, I thought it was just the bold disciple of Shen Jianfeng who rushed into the East China Sea, but now it seems that is not the case at all.

Even Hongzun and bluestone inexplicably appeared in the offshore camp, which can only say that a sense of awareness.

And before God Jianfeng all kinds of strange actions, including the beginning of even coax with deception, and then directly into the East China Sea behind, are in order to stop their action of the East China Sea aquarium.

Got it. Totally got it.

I thought Shenjianfeng's behavior was very strange before. Why would he be so keen to kill them?

You know, for so many years before, Daoyizong disciples of all the Feng stationed in the offshore camp, then basically both sides were innocent.

As long as the Shui tribe did not enter the offshore camp, Dao Yizong disciples would not cause trouble.

Who is like disciple Shen Jianfeng? From the day he settled into the offshore camp, he began to frantically kill them.

I understand. Now I understand everything. I have been aware of the Tao from the very beginning. That's why God Jianfeng is so crazy.