Chapter 196: Old Things Don't Count

The more I look at it, the more I feel something is wrong. Not only is the Wise Tiger demon King, but the other tiger demon king is also frowning, and this feeling of deja vu is familiar.

Every time there is this feeling, it indicates that there is a big problem on the side of the Shui tribe.

But now is not the same as before, they are fighting with the Terrans and need the support of the aquarium side.

If the aquarium should fall at this time............ All the tiger demon Kings dare not think any further.

Forced to stabilize the emotion, the wise tiger demon king voice.

"How is the offshore camp? Is the battle broken?"

This is their most concerned, but the answer of the dragon Ao day, is to let the wise tiger demon king completely mad.

"The dragon King is dead, slain by Hongzun."

"What?"

This word, all the tiger demon king was shocked and could not believe it.

Don't you guys go to the fucking battle? But why did your own dragon king get killed?

"Why was the Dragon King killed? Do so many of you demon Kings eat dry food?"

One of the tiger demon Kings shouted uncontrollably.

How many people are there in the offshore camp? There are tens of thousands of people in the camp, and the holy Land is even less than four people, so you can let people kill the dragon King?

It is impossible to think, but the dragon King is dead.

In the face of the anger of the tiger demon king, Dragon Aotian did not change any color, and the wise tiger demon King took a deep breath and said.

"What about now? Is the battle broken? Dragon Aotian, the dragon King is dead, then you should continue to lead the Shui tribe to break through the battle law, we will soon be unable to hold off."

The dragon king is dead, the wise tiger demon king does not care anymore, anyway, the old thing is not reliable, dead is dead.

At present, the most critical thing is when the water tribe can support in place.

Originally, this time the action of the demon tribe, is based on the water tribe, if the water tribe can not enter the Dongzhou, they will never provoke the war between the two tribes.

The water tribe must come, otherwise the battle will be impossible.

But in this regard, Long Aotian is a face of grief.

"The dragon King is dead. I have no mood anymore. Sorry."

Huh??

The Wise Tiger Demon King frowns, what is this dog going to do? What does it want?

"What do you mean?

"It is literally meaning, I will not participate in this war, I wish you success."

I succeeded, ah, this war is your aquarium plan, and now the fucking fight, you aquarium to quit? What are you kidding?

Rao is the wisdom tiger demon king can not help but anger, let alone other demon Kings, for a time, many angry voices have sounded.

"Are you Shui tribe kidding us?"

"Now that the war has started, do you quit when you say so?"

The tiger demon king kept scolding, and finally the wise tiger demon King stopped them.

At present, there is definitely a big problem with the water tribe, but Shouting will not solve the problem. The water tribe must come, otherwise they are no match for the human tribe.