Chapter 48: Early Morning Cutting

Hearing Yip Chang-ching's idea, Hung Zun pondered for a moment and nodded.

"You boy, this idea is good, after the separation is indeed relatively fair, disciples of all levels have the hope to grab the position."

Hong Zun agreed, but added some more.

"Roughly as you said, but no external force can be used during the robbery, and in order to prevent any disciples from staying outside the kitchen early, only half an hour before each meal is ready can everyone rush to the kitchen."

"There are no restrictions on the use of martial arts in a fight. Fighting is allowed, but no one should be killed."

Listen to Hong Zun's supplement, Ye Changqing frowns slightly, how do you feel this old man wants to do something?

Allow to fight, this is not man-made chaos, with these disciples now to eat obsession, it is estimated that is really on the knife ah.

Looking at Ye Changqing so, Hong Zun hey hey smile, also did not explain too much, things are so set.

At present, the whole Shenjianfeng is crazy for the food in the kitchen, what will happen if fighting is allowed?

It is estimated that everyone will work hard to cultivate, otherwise it is really eating shit can not catch up with the heat.

To encourage Shen Jianfeng disciples to practice, this is the idea of Hong Zun.

As dinnertime arrived, Ye Changqing, witnessed by Hong Zun, announced the new rules for the kitchen to the many disciples.

It was learned that each meal would be served for two thousand people, and that all the disciples, deacons, and elders would be divided into four distinct groups, none of which would be allowed to rob each other.

According to the number of disciples in each rank, the food for 2,000 people will be divided according to the miscellaneous disciples 700, the outer disciples 600, the inner disciples 500, and the elders and deacons 200.

Among them, Xu Jie, Liu Shuang and Lu Youyou were divided into the elders and deacons.

Fighting is allowed during the battle, but no one should be killed.

When these rules were introduced, many disciples cheered, in part because the amount of food per meal was raised from 1,000 to 2,000.

Secondly, such a division is good for the menial disciples, and even for the outer disciples.

At least their competitors are no longer those of the inner disciples, but have become disciples of the same rank who are not far behind themselves.

Under normal circumstances, everyone has a chance to grab the position.

The only thing that is a little depressed is Xu Jie three people, three people are personal disciples, but now they are directly classified as elders, deacons that team.

A face of melancholy to look at Ye Changqing, Lu Youyou beep mouth said.

"Brother, what you're doing is unfair. We are also disciples of God Jianfeng. Why do we want to be separated from the elders?"

"Yes, there is a difference in seniority."

This decision is not Ye Changqing do, is the meaning of hong Zun, so heard three people complain, hong Zun frown a pick, not good said.

"Bullshit's seniority, give you to the disciple side, that is not every meal you are steady to eat? What's the point of that? If you don't work hard to cultivate in the future and you can't beat us old guys, then just watch and don't think about eating."