Chapter 78

Hong Zun a flash disappeared in place, although the speed of the starship is fast, but there should be so a glimmer of hope to catch up.

Other things are easy to say, but today if anyone wants to stop themselves to leave evergreen boy, then don't blame him.

Totally did not care about Hong Zun's departure, at this time the bluestone is still in self-doubt, the mouth constantly mumbled.

"Impossible, absolutely impossible. How could little Wang Yao betray Master?"

"She is so filial. When she has something delicious to eat, she will think of Master. When she meets something she likes, she will also think of Master. No, she will not be like this."

In my mind, I flashed all kinds of things about the two masters and apprentices before.

Little Wang Yao with a sweet smile on her face, all day long in her own side, filial piety and well-behaved, how could this be a contrarian?

Until, the memory came to the disciples worship a god Jianfeng, Xu Jie, Liu Frost, Lu Youyou and other people's faces, continue to emerge, bluestone eyes is also gradually gave birth to a chill.

"Yes, it is them, it is the reverse of Hong Zun who brought bad little Wang Yao, it is them, it must be them."

Yes, the culprit has finally been found, yes, it is them, it is all them, the people who destroyed their feelings have been identified.

Bluestones roar to the sky.

"It is they who have corrupted my apprentice, such a well-behaved apprentice, give me back my former little Wang Yao."

With a roar of anger, the bluestone also disappeared into the sky and followed Hong Zun.

He wanted to ask Xu Jie and his family to return their little Wang Yao.

"Old drunkard, you can't teach your apprentices by yourself, and you have corrupted my apprentices. Your heart can be punished."

The anger in my heart is rising, and the speed is getting faster and faster. Whether it is Bluestone or Hongzun, the speed has been raised to the extreme.

Anger soared to the sky, and Dao a zong other peak disciples, feeling the changes on the God Jianfeng, one by one are quiet, even when passing the God Jianfeng, it is prefer to walk around, also do not want to approach.

Hong Zun, who took a step first, rushed all the way to the direction of the offshore camp, and the speed was outrageous.

Flying all the way, there is no intention of stopping.

However, after flying tens of thousands of miles away, a demon king is good to meet the fast flying Hong Zun, the eyes of an instant light.

"Good, really have no shoes to find, this let the king to meet."

This demon king is none other than the black tiger demon King of Huling.

Before the things, let the black tiger demon king angry, to now are angry liver pain.

However, because of the fear of the strength of the road, I did not impulse to go to a crime.

But now, this is outside, not you, but also happened to meet Hongzun alone, the black tiger demon king would like to ask, your god Jianfeng disciples do not put my Huling in the eyes?

Tao Yi Zong and Huling, for so many years, although there has been constant friction, but almost all are small-scale conflicts.

Battles like the Demon King level have not broken out for many years.