Chapter 43: Deacon Hall Confrontation

As if no one were watching, the disciples discussed how to deal with He Lu and them, and when they heard the words of Shen Jianfeng's disciples, He Lu and others looked frightened.

Is this really the first disciple on the right path in Dongzhou? Why do you always want to kill people.

He Lu was gagged and could not speak, while the other Luxia Zong disciples hurriedly spoke up.

"Wait a minute. This has nothing to do with us."

"Yeah, we just came as an escort. We didn't do anything."

From the expressions of these Shenjianfeng disciples, it seemed that they were not joking at all, and the disciples of Loxia Zong were also panicked.

However, at this moment, He Lu's master Yu Li and the three elders of the main seat arrived in time, and with the cultivation of the two people as the realm, they could hear the conversation of Shenjianfeng's disciples from a distance.

Yu Li looked gloomy, while the three elders of the main seat were twitching their mouths and could not help Shouting coldly.

"All shut up."

With cheers, two people fell from the sky, took a look at He Lu who was tied up, even the mouth was blocked, Yu Li cold hum, a wave of hands, this only untie the rope that binds everyone.

Seeing Yu Li's arrival, the disciples of Luxia Zong got up and stood behind Yu Li if they were granted amnesty, as if this was the only way to give them some sense of security.

"Elder, we............"

"Shut up."

Simply lost face, Yu Li did not want to explain the audience disciples, just looked at He Lu.

In the face of master's gaze, He Lu looked at Ye Changqing viciously.

"Master, are Ye Changqing, is he does not know what despicable means to use, bought the God Jianfeng brothers, to our hands."

Will blame everything on Ye Changqing head, smell speech, Yu Li, and the eyes of the three elders of the main seat are falling on Ye Changqing body, in the face of the gaze of the two bosses, Ye Changqing speechless.

"I said you want to wronged people also have to think over it, I a handyman disciple, what to buy so many brothers and sisters? Not to mention Brother Xu Jie and Sister Liu Shuang, who passed on their own disciples."

"Is this something that my little handyman disciple can do?"

Ye Changqing was really speechless. He had done nothing at all.

Smell speech, Yu Li and the three elders of the main seat also dont believe Ye Changqing can do this, Yu Li glanced at the gloomy He Lu, the other is still unrelent.

"Ye Changqing, do you still want to deny it now?"

How do not believe that this matter and Ye Changqing has nothing to do with this, Ye Changqing are too lazy to say anything more, only a pair of care for the mentally disabled expression to look at He Lu.

Both sides insist on their own words, but at this time the deacon of the law enforcement hall arrived with a group of disciples.

Then Ye Changqing, He Lu, all the disciples of Loxia Zong, and more than a dozen disciples of Shenjianfeng who had been promoted were taken to Zhuofeng Law Enforcement Hall.

The matter will naturally be dealt with by the Court of Justice.

In the Hall of Law Enforcement, the two elders who are in charge are sitting in the chair. At the top are Yu Li and the three elders of the Chair. In the middle of the hall are IP Changqing, He Lu and others.