Chapter 29 Information for help

Leshan Town is not large in area and has a population of just over ten thousand. It can only be described as an ordinary town nearby.

When Ye Changqing and Jin Min arrived at Leshan Town, Wu Yuwai was waiting outside the town early.

The Wu family is the landlord family of Leshan town, and there are disciples in the family who worship the Tao. In the face of Ye Changqing and Jin Min, Wu Yuwai is very respectful.

"Xiaomin Wu Sen has met two immortals."

Respectful hand salute, of course, Wu Yuexi really care about or Jin Min.

In fact, Wu Sen was shocked when he saw Jin Min for the first time.

In Leshan town, he knew that the Tao only classified it as a one-star task, and the one-star task, at most, was the outer gate disciples.

But now an inner disciple had arrived. Wu Sen was overjoyed and confused, but he did not dare to ask.

But the next move of Jin Min, even more let Wu Sen confused.

Because as an inner disciple of her, actually everything to Ye Changqing based.

"Madam Wu, this is Changqing's assignment. I just came with him."

See the doubts in Wu Sen's heart, Jin Min light explanation.

Just heard this, Wu Sen is meng.

A handyman disciple took the assignment, which was fine, but why would an inner disciple accompany him on a mission?

For a moment, Wu Sen's eyes also changed when he looked at Ye Changqing. To be accompanied by an inner disciple shows that Ye Changqing's identity is definitely not ordinary.

"I see. Should Master Ye take a rest first, or..............?"

"No, please take us directly to the place where the half-demon once appeared."

Solve the problem and call it a day. For now, finding the demon is the most important thing.

Heard Ye Changqing this, Wu Sen naturally dare not say much, immediately took two people to the previous half demon appeared in several places.

Along the way, Wu Sen also told the story of the past.

This half-demon appeared ten days ago, when this half-demon broke directly into the town under the cover of night.

When it was discovered, it killed several people and then wandered around the town again before leaving on its own.

Since then, the half-demon has been in and out of town frequently.

However, the strange thing is that this half-demon does not seem to be interested in killing people, if you do not stop it, it will not deliberately kill people, but wander around the town as if it is looking for something.

It was strange, however, that the crowd came to one of the places where the half-demon had once stayed.

In an ordinary house, the walls covered with blood, it was where the half-demon had killed for the first time.

Ye Changqing looked around, and did not see what, can only help Jin Min way.

"Elder sister."

Wen Yan, Jin Min nodded, and then both hands knot seal, show formula.

"Nine arts, divine calculation."

This is Jin Min practice exercises, not too strong attack ability, but can calculate the fate of heaven, Yin and Yang.