Chapter 186 I Am a Lady

Looking at Zhao Rou's increasingly bad eyes, Zhao Zhengping unconsciously stepped back half a step, as if he wanted to distance himself from her, so that he could feel more secure.

"What, no more words? Then................"

"Hold on."

The instinct of survival made Zhao Zhengping's head spin fast. Under Zhao Rou's cold eyes, Zhao Zhengping's face changed and he said incredulous words.

"Damn, how did that big shrimp get in my mouth just now? Rosie, did you see that, did you just see that shrimp just whoosh itself into my mouth, damn it, I was going to give Rosie your..............."

Looking at the vivid color, the installation is quite like the Zhao Zhengping, Zhao soft eyelid crazy twitching, this will be his fool?

"You just caught it with your hand."

'Ah, did you?

Did not expect Zhao Rou will come to such a sentence, but this can be rare Zhao Zhengping? Head turned, soon had an explanation.

"Yes, I did catch it just now, but I was trying to prevent the shrimp from running into my mouth. I did it for you, all because of the shrimp, which couldn't go anywhere but to my mouth."

"Ah.........."

With a sneer, Zhao Rou slowly drew out his long sword.

"Sorry, I can't accept this explanation."

"Just a minute, sister, just a minute. I can go on with this........ No, go on explaining. Calm down."

"Go to hell, you dog."

As soon as the sword fell, Zhao Zhengping jumped up in an instant, and then ran away without hesitation. As for Zhao Rou, he was frantically chasing after her.

Not far away, Xu Jie and Zhong Ling, who were eating, saw this scene and almost nodded and said together.

"What a relationship."

Wen Yan, the two of them looked at each other. Compared with Zhao Rou and Zhao Zhengping, the two of them looked quite harmonious.

In the words of the two of them, that is what to play, peaceful coexistence is not good, but about a little food, share to the same door teacher brothers, what relationship.

But if you really think so, it is too naive, with the urine of these two guys, how can they coexist peacefully, and their hearts are full of bad.

Sure enough, Xu Jie suddenly began to cough violently, and then directly sprayed a mouthful of blood onto Zhong Ling's dragon skewers.

Looking at the bloody dragon big string, Xu Jie smiled in his heart, I use the blood red blood to make the plasma is good, it looks like the same as really vomiting blood, I don't believe that you can eat it.

But on the surface or a face of apology said.

"Sister, I'm sorry, brother has been a little angry these days, really not on purpose, or you eat my string?"

With that, Xu Jie handed over his dragon skewer, only the dragon skewer of this product only had a lump of meat to eat, and the other people have not eaten it.

For others, it is estimated that it is really not even, after all, they are coughing up blood, and the dragon dragon is really not edible, and Xu Jie's attitude is quite sincere.

But who is Zhong Ling? In the face of Xu Jie's apology, Zhong Ling smiled and took over Xu Jie's big skewers. Seeing this, Xu Jie was overjored. It was, a lump of meat for a whole skewers, making hemp ah.