Chapter 53 Underhand Your hand

Bluestone and Hong Zun two people all the way back to the top of the mountain, see master Zun back, Xiao Wang Yao first time to welcome up the road.

"Master, Hong senior."

"Well, Tu son, from now on you are also a disciple of Tao Yi Zong."

Seeing Xiao Wang Yao, Bluesti nodded with a smile, while Hong Zun on the other side gave a cold grunt.

He's got a fucking family. He should have kept him off the mountain.

Full of anger has not been eliminated, in this regard, little Wang Yao a face of doubt, bluestone is completely indifferent.

"What does master mean?"

"You are now the grand elder of Shenjianfeng, and you are my disciple, so you are naturally a member of Shenjianfeng."

Bluestone simply said the thing again, smell the words, little Wang Yao staring at the lovely big eyes, a face of suspicion looking at the master.

For their own master, she naturally understand, is alone all her life, but also in recent years to accept her as a disciple, with company, how suddenly to join the Zong door?

For joining a Taoist school, little Wang Yao has no resistance, Dongzhou Zhengdao is the leader, want to worship a Taoist school people, that is simply like crossing the river, others want to have no chance to it.

And where the master is, she is there.

"By the way, there should be no problem for me to be a personal disciple, right?"

Suddenly think of what, bluestone turned to the side still in a sulk of hong Zun asked, smell speech, hong Zun angry back way.

"You make up your own mind, ask me to do what?"

Bluestone is already the grand elder of Shenjianfeng, the position in Shenjianfeng is second only to Hongzun, which is decided by the two people on the road.

As for little Wang Yao, with a special physique, talent, roots and bones, these are not inferior to Liu Frost, Lu Youyou, they are naturally more than enough to be a personal disciple.

See Hong Zun do not want to take care of themselves, bluestone hey hey smile.

"Then I will set my own."

"Whatever, do it quickly, finish it to the main peak, don't delay the meal."

Two people also go to the main peak a trip, heard don't delay the meal point these words, bluestone is also hurriedly get up.

"Yes, yes, go fast, go to the main peak first, the other later."

Words fall, two people immediately flew to the main peak, leaving only Wang Yao a person to stay in place.

The main peak, in addition to the master Qixiong, the peak of the main, the main elders, as long as it is in the door of the people, almost all arrived, the purpose of nature is to welcome the arrival of bluestone.

Moreover, Qixiong also plans to invite all the major Xianzong in East Zhou to hold a grand event, one is for bluestone he, and the other is to show the strength of Dao One Zong.

After all, the participation of such a figure as Bluestone is obviously a major event for any Zong, and naturally it must be done.

For these things, Qingshi has no interest, and wants to refuse, but finally it is a mouthful but Qixiong, can only reluctantly agree down.

However, it takes time to prepare, at least for a few months before it can be held.

Externally, internally, the identity of Bluestone has been determined, that is, Grand Elder Shen Jianfeng.