Chapter 193: What Do You want

As the eyes of the disciples looked around, they saw that the Hong Zun four had done all they could, using all kinds of means.

The old Dragon King had recovered himself, but his body was already covered with scars and blood.

And a bunch of demon Kings outside the battle law, is crazy general attack battle law, but this battle law, break a layer and another layer.

All the demon Kings are really convinced, this is the layout of how many layers of formation.

"Oh my God, why are there still formations?"

"Don't talk nonsense, break the battle quickly, there are so many of us, even the nine products of the battle can not stop."

Indeed can not stop ah, but the old dragon king can not hold on for long Ah, look at this is really dying.

Even if the demon king is complete, in the face of crazy and deadly Hong Zun four people together, it is really difficult to top.

"Dragon King, you stand up, we are coming."

"I can't stand it."

At this time, the old dragon King's heart was cold. One second it was full of spirit, but the next second it was besieged.

Although there were dozens of demon Kings of the water tribe around him, he was stopped by the battle, and there was no way to rescue him. It was really fucked up.

Both sides are in a rush for time, the Shui clan must break the battle as soon as possible to rescue the dragon King, and the Hong Zun four are to catch up with the Shui clan before they get the old dragon.

Hundreds of layers of tactics, but it is still difficult to block the attack of so many water demon Kings.

Just as the old dragon King was getting worse and worse, finally, only three layers of battle were left.

At this moment, the water demon king was ecstatic in his heart, and the old Dragon King also saw hope, as if the drowning man grasped the straws, and directly broke out the last effort.

Before dying, he actually saw the hope of life, which made the old dragon king regain confidence again, and in the face of the four Hongzun joined forces, he actually launched a counterattack.

"Ha ha, Hong Zun, the gap in strength is not just some schemes and tricks can be made up."

"Even if you use all your means, what can you do? In front of the absolute strength of my aquarium, it is still vulnerable, and it is the king who laughs in the end."

Looking at the old dragon King, Hongzun, Qingshi, Zhang Tianzhen, hundred flower fairies, all four of them were stunned.

What happened to the old dragon King? Was he scared silly before he died? You're about to fucking die. What are you doing here?

But right now, four people can't deal with it, a stupid dragon, let's do it first.

The old dragon King was naturally happy that the three layers of battle could not stop the water demon king, the previous dozens of layers of battle were broken, only three layers of battle, that is not the matter of sprinkling water.

"Break the battle quickly, and kill Hongzun with the king."

Is angry roar, but the voice has not fallen, only listen to the battle outside the demon king scream.

"Oh my God, the Holy Battle..............."

"What the hell, the Holy Battle, Voege."

The martial arts, herbs, weapons and Fu Zhuan, after the nine products is the holy level.