Chapter 175: The King has seen it all before

Zhang Tianzhen chased Hong Zun away, and the five elders tried to follow him, but they ran into Zhao Zhengping, Liu Shuang, Xu Jie and others.

A few people are holding a big bowl in their hands, the bowl is still left............... A pile of shrimp shells?

Originally also a bright five elders, see is a pile of shrimp shells, face suddenly changed, look down on who, people Hong Zun peak Lord somehow left a whole prawns, you get a pile of shrimp shells to this is what it means.

After three breaths, the five elders squatted together, eating that called a scream repeatedly.

"Yummy, yummy, this shrimp shell is delicious."

"It's amazing."

Looking at the five people who were completely captured by delicious, Zhao Zhengping also smiled at each other. In order to leave these shrimp shells, God knows what kind of ideological struggle they did.

Peeling shrimp shells with hands ah, even the taste did not dare to wordy on a bite.

"That's all. It's nothing wrong for disciples to make such sacrifices for the sake of one school for me. I only hope that after the school door, we can remember the merit of our teachers and brothers."

"The third master brother is wrong. The master brother is for me and I am for the Master brother. As a disciple of the Master Brother, it is reasonable to pay as much as possible for the Master Brother.

"Elder Brother Gao Yi."

Several people sighed, a person let a shrimp shell, such a huge sacrifice, for Tao a Zong, it is simply to pull the building of the general, save the world of sentient beings in general.

Saying this, Xu Jie also shouted a word to the five elders.

"Remember to wash the dishes, elders."

A meal was finished, and Zhang Tianzhen and the five Wanzhenfeng elders were completely indebted to Hong Zun.

Where Hong Zun goes, they go, like a dog skin plaster, can't get rid of.

"I said can you stop following me? Aren't you going to see the formations?"

"Brother Hong, no, Brother Hong, Brother Hong, if you do not promise to give me a bowl of rice, I will follow you today."

Who would have thought that the once proud master of nine kinds of formations, the Lord of Wanzhen Fengfeng, the famous Zhang Tianzhen, actually played a rogue.

The words are full of entreaties.

Hong Zun sighed and stared at Zhang.

"Master Zhang Feng, it's not that I don't want to give you something to eat, but that you are not my god Jianfeng after all................"

"My old husband can join you now, even as a deacon."

"How can this be done? You are the only one of the nine precepts in my precepts, and to put it bluntly, your relationship with my precepts is only cooperation, so how can you become a deacon? It's not a joke to tell people."

After all, Hong Zun refused to accept, and Zhang Tianzhen was not stupid. Son, naturally already heard Hong Zun's meaning between the lines.

After all, it was because he was not a direct descendant of the same clan.

Seeing the silence of Zhang Tianzhen, Hong Zun decided to point him again.

"Well, Zhang Feng master or as soon as possible to check the battle method, brother let you hand, but it is to pay a lot of resources, you can not just take money do not do things ah."