Chapter 84: The Master can do no more

He wore a black suit, his chest was full, but his breath was cold.

Has always been a dead fish face, no expression of the shadow, then the face of grievance.

This is really not their shadow peak has a problem, nor is she this shadow peak master lazy, is really do not know ah.

Before there was no warning, suddenly it was like this, their shadow peak is also a face mask.

Looking at the shadow of this, Qixiong suddenly feel a little tired, the master is really too tired.

"Let the shadow peak people as soon as possible to investigate it."

"I've sent someone to look into it."

It's definitely going to be checked, but for now what?

Just when Qixiong was tired, the elder below him, who had been looking at the map, suddenly gave a sound.

"Hey, the direction the demon tribe is heading..............."

In light of the latest developments, the Grand Elder is keenly aware of the problem.

Sniffing the words, Qixiong looked to the Elder Elder Dao.

"Say what you have to say."

The tone was not very good, but it was understandable, and the elder did not mind, pointing to the map.

"Brother, do you not find that these monsters have the same goal?"

"Eh?"

"You see, no matter which direction the demons come from, they all seem to be heading in the same direction."

With that, the elder took out his brush and drew the path of these demons on the map.

Everyone stared at the map, and finally, when the routes of all the demon tribes were marked, a meeting point was formed on the map.

And this meeting point, impartially, was the location of the offshore camp.

Seeing here, Qixiong, Shi Song, the three elders, and Yue Ying, all the people present were in a sinking heart.

"No way..........."

"Chishung murmured, opening his mouth.

How could it be an offshore camp, why would it be an offshore camp.

"That, it won't be Shen Jianfeng..............."

Shi pine first reaction, the erupting point of things seems to be found, the first thought is God Jianfeng, because God Jianfeng left Zongmen today, to the offshore camp ah.

This word, the hall fell into a death-like silence, everyone you look at me, I look at you, for a time do not know what to say.

Finally got away God Jianfeng, I thought I could finally be clean and clean, but who thought, this has not been out for a day, to give you such a.

Just what did this God Jianfeng do? Can make the demon tribe so crazy.

"Why don't you contact Hong Zun?"

The three elders said cautiously, smelling the words, Qixiong gnashed his teeth and replied.

"Then ask him quickly. Ask him what God Jianfeng is doing."

Immediately take out the notes to contact Hong Zun, but in the end did not wait for Hong Zun's reply, but the other Zong doors of the master, have contacted a Dao.