Chapter 109 The Sword, I must take with me today

In a cave built above the earth, the blacksmith Elder Gu was staring angrily at Chen Mu in front of him.

"What did you say? You want me to build a kitchen knife?"

The elder, whose name was Wang Tieshu, was a woman, but she was so tall and strong that even some martial arts practitioners could not compare with her.

He was dressed in a floral military uniform and his hair was tied in two thick braids. His square face, written in Chinese characters, was full of anger.

I had heard the following deacon say that the disciples of Shen Jianfeng wanted to ask her to build a divine soldier.

And this divine soldier is of great significance to Shenjianfeng.

Considering that she was a disciple of Tao and had some history with Hongzun, she agreed.

But when Chen Mu came and said what kind of God soldier he wanted to build, she was immediately confused.

I am the master blacksmith Gu Elder, Dongzhou has several nine chain master, Wang Tieshu.

You're asking me to build a kitchen knife, and you have to be a treasure soldier.

Are you sure you're not fucking kidding? Your kitchen knife uses a treasure soldier?

The eyes stared at Chen Mu fiercely, the tall and strong body, full of a sense of oppression at this time, Wang Tieshu said word by word clenched teeth.

"Boy, are you making fun of us?"

The first reaction was that Chen Mu was playing with her, to which he responded with a straight face.

"Disciple dare not, this is the fact, and this kitchen knife does mean a lot to my god Jianfeng. What disciple said is not half false."

Hearing what he said, Wang Tieshu gave a sneer.

"Significant? Do you really think us gullible? You just said yourself your name is Shenjianfeng, but now you ask us to build you a knife, a bloody kitchen knife."

"What, are you going to change your sword back to sword, Shenjianfeng? Will you change to kitchen knife Feng in the future?"

Don't believe what Chen Mu said at all, see, Chen Mu is also a little anxious, hurriedly said.

"Disciple certainly did not deceive the elder. This sword is really of great use to my God Jianfeng."

"Cut the nonsense and go away. For the sake of Hong Zun, we can forget about what happened today."

Has begun to drive people, the old woman is convinced that he is cheating her, a bite, Chen Mu said.

"I have money."

"If the Great elder asks for it, my God Jianfeng will satisfy it, no matter what the price is."

If it doesn't make sense, I will corrupt you with money.

But to this, Wang Tieshu is sneer.

"Money? Oh, do you think we would want it? '

As the nine refiners, the people who asked Wang Tieshu to build a magic soldier were just like Carassius carassius.

And every piece created by Wang Tieshu, put to the outside world, it is the goal of countless people.

So, Wang Tieshu will care about money?

All kinds of treasures, Wang Tieshu is not bad at all, now to create a god soldier, all depends on her own mood.

If not, no matter how much money, she will not sell.