Chapter 112: A New Spirit

The master was standing nearby. Of course, Chen Mu said this to save White's life. After all, fighting is better than that.

But Xiao Bai was contemptuous of this, even slightly mocking, glancing at Chen Mu, then Jie's strange cry, and then turned his head, no longer pay attention to it.

See, Chen Mu mouth a smoke, this stupid goods, labor and capital is saving you ah, you do not look at the current situation, is really that what worm on the brain, what all regardless of?

Sure enough, the next second, Wang Tieshu that bold and stout voice sounded, the words were full of anger.

"Animal, you dare to do so, let go of my Hongbao, I will kill you."

A: What is it? Hong Bao?

Hearing Wang Tieshu this loud drink, Chen Mu the whole person is silly, what do you call this black-topped crane? Are you serious?

Also, my peak owner knows you named a black-crowned crane that?

Hong Zun naturally does not know, Chen Mu does not know, the reason why Wang Tieshu is so angry, it is because this black head crane is the only gift Hong Zun gave himself.

I remember that it was 263 years ago, seven months and 18 days on a rainy night.

Wang Tieshu late at night on God Jianfeng, saw Hongzun.

"What are you doing here?"

See yourself, Hong Zun eyes of the sense of love simply can not be repressed, this Wang Tieshu can feel, she is not willing to let hong Zun for their hard work down, she wants to accompany him.

But finally this stubborn donkey still did not promise, but also sent a black-topped crane to themselves, this is their promise of love.

"Oh, Brother Hong, I twisted my foot, I can't go back."

"The black-capped crane is here for you. Go, really."

Wang Tieshu still remembers the deep feeling when Hong Zun sent him the black-capped crane.

But now, the token of her commitment to Brother Hong had been defiled by an evil animal.

Kill, must be killed, only with the blood of this animal, can Hongbao's innocence be cleared.

"To die."

Seeing Wang Tieshu has to hand, Chen Mu heart jump, also do not think much, instinct stop in front of Xiao Bai, shouted.

"Teacher Niang wait, little white is the crane raised by the Lord of the peak."

Sure enough, as soon as this word came out, the action on Wang Tieshu's hand stopped.

"You said this animal was raised by Brother Hong?"

"Yes, don't you remember that Lord Feng has a red-crowned crane? Xiao Bai is his heir."

Hongzun that red-top crane, Wang Tieshu naturally know, did not expect little white actually is its blood, but how about that.

"Even if this animal is its blood, it will die today. It has stained the pure love between me and Brother Hong."

Damn it, Chen Mu was going crazy, his mind whirled and he said quickly.

"Master Niang, little white is the peak master hand-raised, now and master Niang's hong......... Hongbao married, this is not a sign that the master master and the master of the peak will be cultivated, lovers will eventually become spouses."