Chapter 107: Thank the Dragon King

Red-eyed and tearful disciples of God Jianfeng can be seen throughout the camp.

"And you said you didn't cry?"

Those who are seriously ill in bed and have no way to go to the kitchen naturally do not know what is happening.

This gave them great urgency.

"What's the matter, brother? Tell me, do you want to hide this from me?"

"Nothing, really nothing, just to eat."

'To eat? It's impossible. Brother Changqing is so good at cooking. How can he eat and cry?"

"Just the delicious food made me cry."

"Brother, do you think my brother is stupid?"

"What a fool I am.............."

Completely unable to explain, at this time the monument in the camp suddenly lit up red. Seeing this, many students who can move the tiger body was shocked and rushed to the camp.

"Elder brother has something to do, come back and talk about it. You should chew on this fish bone first. Elder Brother brought it for you."

Watching everyone leave, the disciples lying on the hospital bed were anxious one by one.

"Hey, what's going on?"

They can't get out of bed, they don't know what's going on in the outside world, they always feel like something big has happened these days, and they hate that this body doesn't give them any strength.

Outside the camp, as previously planned, the disciples performed their duties and soon went into hiding.

On the other side, the 60,000 aquarists who had just entered the offshore camp were marching all the way towards the offshore camp, led by several young strong members of the Jiaolong family.

All the way through, all around is very quiet, one of the dragon also strange.

"Didn't the third prince say that the battle was still raging? Why is it so quiet?"

'Is it strange? Has the offshore camp been breached?"

"Go and see."

I noticed that it was strange, but I never thought that I would lose, so I didn't take it seriously.

Was walking, suddenly in front of a burst of formation, the light of Fu seal, instantaneous time, many aquarium are affected among them.

"What happened?"

"An ambush, watch out, an ambush."

"Disciple of Shen Jianfeng?"

Completely without any protection, as the Shui people panic, more and more traps are triggered.

A variety of methods, directly to these aquarium confused.

Aren't they here to support Three Prince Jiao Min? How come they are surrounded by themselves?

"Damn, where are they, the third prince?"

"Is this an ambush set by Shen Jianfeng's disciples? Aren't they still fighting fiercely? There's no time for that."

This is not at all what was promised.

People have not yet seen the heavy casualties. On the other side, on the city wall, Zhao Zhengping and other personal disciples watched this scene from a distance, with a confident smile on their faces.