Chapter 12 is discovered

Excalibur Summit, a simple cave, in addition to the simple tables, chairs and benches, there are full of wine jars, and a futon.

At this time, a drunk old man dressed in gray cloth sat on the futon without image.

In front of him were Lu Youyou and Liu Shuang, who had just returned home.

The old man is one of the thirty-six peaks of Tao Yizong, the peak master of Shen Jianfeng, Wine sword Hongzun, a power beyond the Yuan Ying realm.

"Hiccup, where did you two girls go this morning?"

Played a wine hiccup, Hong Zun lisp asked, smell speech, Liu frost just want to open, Lu Youyou is one step ahead.

"Master, my elder sister and I went to the town at the foot of the mountain for a visit."

Hearing this, Liu Frost looked at the little sister suspiciously, did not know why she wanted to deceive the master, and directly said to go to the kitchen at the foot of the mountain.

But did not debunk, and hong Zun also did not care about, still drunk said.

"Don't run around all day, especially you yoyo."

"I know, Master."

Smell yan, Lu Youyou clever nod.

Then Hongzun pointed out the cultivation of two people, has been nearly an hour, just let two people leave.

"Sister, why did you cheat Master Hong?"

"SHH, Sister, keep your voice down."

Just left the cave, Liu frost puzzled to ask, Lu Youyou than a silent gesture, looked back at the eye cave, then hurriedly pulled Liu frost to leave.

After staying away from the master's cave, Lu Youyou explained to Liu Frost.

"Sister, let me ask you, is Master Chang Qing's food good?"

I don't know what Lu You wants to say, but Liu Shuang still nodded.

"Does she want someone to compete with you for food?"

Shake your head no.

"That is not enough, Changqing master brother's craft is so good, as long as it is eaten there is no do not miss, know more people, opponents naturally more, on the contrary, less one person, we are not less a competitor, we can eat more."

Lu Youyou explained that I was a big clever expression, and Liu Frost listened to this statement, but also showed an expression of enlightenment.

Yes, brother Changqing is a treasure, such a baby that naturally is to hide well.

No one wants to have a rival in plain white.

"What my sister says has a point."

"That's right, so sister, we can't say anything about Brother Changqing."

"I understand."

The two women think they are smart, but they do not know that inside the cave, after the two women left, Hong Zun's mouth is outlining a smile.

"Two little girl film, also want to cheat for the teacher, for the teacher to eat more salt than you eat rice, the corners of the oil have not been wiped clean."

Soon to the meal point, God Jianfeng everywhere, there are handyman disciples to finish the work in a hurry, just want to hurry up to the kitchen queue, the little fried meat is simply too fragrant, will dry two bowls of rice.