Chapter 146: How can You Feed Your Horse Burning Blood

Speaking of these alchemists, the women's eyes are full of envy, if only they can also alchemy, that the door is not a surprise to ah.

Perhaps because today's harvest is good, the women are also playing a joke.

"Sister Lin wants to live that is not simple, I remember the blood knife peak has a brother like you, you just nod, live live is not obediently come to the door."

"I don't want it."

Smell speech, Lin Shimei rebuffed without hesitation, pout mouth appearance, very lovely, see, that sister continued to tease.

"What about Shen Jianfeng disciples? Brother Chen is a good one."

"If we can have dinner together, then we can think about it."

"Ha ha, Sister Lin, you are very real."

"What's so important, don't you think so?"

"I am different. I have always thought that Shen Jianfeng's disciples are good."

"Oh, do you think I would believe that?"

For a moment, the pharmacy was full of laughter and laughter, until a disciple noticed that Zhong Ling had not spoken and asked curiously.

"Third sister, what's wrong with you?"

"I'm wondering if there's any way to get the other elders and deacons' private herb gardens here."

A deacon's herb garden has already made a lot of gains for everyone. If we can get all the private herb gardens on Baicao Peak, it will be really great.

These alchemist, one by one that is a real dog big, hand one more than a rich, put such fat meat do not eat, there is a reason?

Hearing these words, all the women's eyes also lit up.

"Look tomorrow. I'll go and contact the other deacon elders."

The next day, the disciples of Jade Female Peak still took care of the herb garden, and Zhong Ling went to Baicao Peak.

As a personal disciple of Jade Female Peak, she naturally knew one or two of Baicao Peak's disciples.

Found a personal disciple of Baicao peak, named White Linger.

Zhong Ling and Bai Linger went out together before experience, mainly to protect her to pick a magic medicine, so familiar, coupled with the women, nature is more close.

See Zhong Ling came, Bai Ling 'er happy way.

"Sister, how did you come?"

"Oh, I have been helping to look after the herb garden at Baicao Peak recently. I will come to see you when I have time."

"Ah, do you take care of the herb garden?"

Smell speech, white Linger a leng, Zhong Ling is a disciple ah, why will start to take care of the medicine garden things come.

In this regard, Zhong Ling immediately eyes a red, a pair of pathetic said.

"Oh, my senior sister has had some problems recently, so I need to stay at the gate, and there is nothing I can do about it."

"How much does Sister need?"

Without hesitation, Bai Linger spoke at once.

As Baicao peak disciple, five kinds of alchemists, she is also a rich woman ah.

But Zhong Ling did not even think about shaking her head and refusing.

"You know the personality of senior sister."