Chapter 18 Tracking and trailing

Lu Youyou is really not a good liar. Looking at her back and fleeing, Xu Jie is more and more sure that there is a problem.

Running all the way back to her residence, Lu Youyou said softly to herself with lingering fears.

"It was so dangerous. I was almost found by the third brother."

Slowly calm the mood, then began to look forward to dinner, looked at the time, how not to ah.

For Lu You, three meals a day is what she looks forward to most every day.

On the other side, Ye Changqing, who returned from the city of one yuan, landed in the yard riding a small white.

Casually lost a chain body Dan into the mouth, see, small white will head together, a pair of I also want to eat.

See, Ye Changqing smiled and fed a chain body Dan to small white.

"You go to the backyard to play by yourself, I want to prepare dinner."

It was almost time. I put away my shopping and began to prepare dinner.

Today Ye Changqing is going to cook two dishes, one is stir-fried pork and the other is mapo tofu.

As the fragrance wafts from the kitchen, the little white in the backyard can't help but come to the kitchen door.

Looking at the busy Ye Changqing, the mouth of the little guy is constantly flowing saliva, eyes with green light staring at the little fried meat that has just come out of the pot.

See, Ye Changqing helpless smile way.

"You also want to eat?"

Nodding repeatedly, he said he wanted to eat, and then Ye Changqing found a small basin and shook some out.

"Eat it."

Aroma on the face, even if it is a demon beast, white also could not help it, ate a bite, never experienced the taste, rampage in the mouth, white suddenly excited to sing a sound, never eat so delicious things.

As a red-top crane, Xiao Bai's previous rations are absolutely not bad, but compared with the pot of fried meat in front of him, they are not on a level at all.

No longer can not help the excitement in the heart, three down five in two to see the basin of small fried meat to eat a clean.

Then look to Ye Changqing with eyes.

"No, this is for everyone's dinner, you can't eat enough."

Who would have thought that the crane would actually like to eat this thing, but Ye Changqing still refused directly, all to the white to eat, others can not.

Smell speech, white suddenly showed a lost expression, also Ye Changqing mind is a system prompt sound.

【 Get a praise, reward talent plus 1, repair plus 1. 】

Demon Beast can also provide praise? Turning to look at the white, Ye Changqing's eyes are full of accidents.

【 Any creature can provide good reviews. 】

The system's answer is sure.

This is unexpected, did not expect there are such unexpected joy, looking at a face of lost white, Ye Changqing thought about it and said.

"If you want to eat, then you can only wait for dinner to line up."

Hearing this, the little white eyes twinkling, there is still a chance on the line.