Chapter 14: Take it easy, You boy

Hong Zun, Lu Youyou, Liu frost can not rob, others repair for high, is no way.

But now are the disciples who are afraid of who, a group of people for the rest of the scraps of food, rob the dark day.

"Master brother, don't say much, ten Lian body Dan."

"Brother, last year when you came down from the mountain and met a demon beast, it was my brother who took someone to save you. For the grace of saving you, today is the time to repay your kindness."

"When I finish eating, you can take this life."

"Don't throw it away. Give me a lick."

"Also lick a fart, has been licked clean."

In the end, even the basin is licked shiny, almost cleaner than washed, people stand in front of it, can be used as a mirror.

After a meal, many disciples were not satisfied, and the reason was that there was an old man named Hongzun, who did not speak of martial virtues.

The use of cultivation, the display of physical law and martial skills will not say, eat more, there are people in the place, no one can match him.

Comfortable to drink a mouthful of wine, in the face of the gaze of many handyman disciples, Hong Zun smiled and said.

"You, ah, still lack of discipline, although the rules can protect you, but can not completely rely on the rules ah."

"Just like this meal, everyone needs to queue for the first bowl, which is equivalent to giving you the most basic protection, so that you will not be hungry."

"But if you want to eat more, you have to rely on your own skills."

"If you don't practice cultivation on weekdays, let alone eat, you should eat. You can't keep up with the hot shit."

Hong Zun said a big truth is very clear, all the handyman disciples can not find the opportunity to refute.

"All right, all right, get the hell out of here. If you want to get more, then go for it with your strength. The same is true of cultivation resources, and the same is true of meals.

Many disciples left, and there were soon four people left in the courtyard: Hong Zun, Lu Youyou, Liu Shuang, and Ye Changqing.

Looking at Ye Changqing, Hong Zun smiled, this boy is a baby ah, but the talent is too low.

But even so, Hong Zun or smile.

"Boy, you are very good, are you interested in worship your old husband as a teacher ah, although your talent is a little low, but with the Dan medicine pile can be piled to Jiedan, you don't need to do this miscellaneous disciple anymore."

Hong Zon is really optimistic about Ye Changqing's craft, so make an exception to accept him as a disciple, and do not need Ye Changqing to do anything in the future, as long as cook for themselves.

In the face of a peak master, for others certainly did not hesitate to agree, but Ye Changqing is not want to directly refuse.

"Many thanks to the Fengmaster, but the boy's talent is low, and he knows that he is not worthy of the identity of a personal disciple."

Politely refused, after all, people are the Lord of a peak, although there is no right line, but face is also wanted.

Smell speech, hong Zun seems to have expected, there is not too much disappointment.

"Looking at your boy, I know that you are a proud generation with a high heart. Unlike other handyman disciples, the old man wants to tie you around and be a specialized cook, but your boy will not agree, and so it is."