Chapter 50 Abnormal

Having shown his identity and purpose, the Bluestone master and disciple are let through directly.

The two men passed through the gate and entered the Shenjian Peak. They walked along the steps to the top of the mountain.

Just as they were walking up the mountain, there was a sudden vibration from the ground.

"Master."

Little Wang Yao felt the vibration of the ground and turned to look at the bluestone in doubt, while the bluestone was frowning slightly.

This is the sound of someone running, and the number of people is not small, what is this situation?

After a while, at the end of the two people's line of sight, a black torrent rushed over quickly, and it was found that it was a large number of God Jianfeng disciples.

Pulling Wang Yao ducked to the side, watching you chase me, crazy sprint of many God Jianfeng disciples, bluestone doubts.

"Did something happen?"

It was not normal for so many Shen Jianfeng disciples to gather together and rush to the foot of the mountain without dying.

Moreover, what was even more strange was that every one of these disciples had wounds on his body and shouted loudly in his mouth.

"Don't squeeze me."

"Watch me walk."

"Do you have the nerve to show off your entry-level lumpy step? Let me show you how to do it."

'Want to go? Have you asked me, look at the sword."

In the running, some disciples could not help but hand, for a time, many Shen Jianfeng disciples while running, hand, fight as a group.

"Master, are they fighting each other?"

Looking at this messy scene, little Wang Yao doubts asked, in this regard, bluestone mouth twitching, uncertain back sentence.

"It should be."

It does look like they're fighting, but they're running and fighting, and they all seem to have the same goal.

Many disciples strange behavior, let bluestone for a time to touch the head.

But this is not the end, soon, the sky also appeared a shadow.

One by one, the inner disciples, the deacons, and even the elders raced across the sky.

Moreover, the deacons were also fighting against each other.

The various arts were constantly attacking each other.

This scene directly look silly Bluestone, this god Jianfeng is not right ah, this is what.

Even if the disciples were to discuss, how the deacons were also fighting, and those elders were in such a hurry to go somewhere.

No one cared about the two Bluestone masters and disciples. So many disciples rushed past them, but none of them was powerful.

When it's time to eat, who has time to care about other things? This is the time to grab a spot.

Looking at the Shen Jianfeng disciples running past him, Xiao Wang Yao strange way.

"Master, did Shenjianfeng disciples always practice like this before? It feels so cruel. You can see that all these disciples have wounds on their bodies."

This time Bluestone does not know how to answer, before? Where the old God Jianfeng would be like this.

Each of these disciples was like a mad demon.