Chapter 80 The Tiger Whistles..... aim

"I can't hear you, Master. I can't hear you."

Said, Xu Jie also pretended to touch the light curtain with his hand, a face of confusion muttered.

"Strange, offshore camp of the formation, when upgraded? Even the sound is blocked."

Looking at the self-directed and self-performing Xu Jie, Hong Zun smiled, anger extremely back smile.

"Son, I know you can hear, for the last time for you to say, do not challenge the bottom line of the teacher, now, immediately, immediately, send me the evergreen boy, or.............."

Just said, the distant sky suddenly came a shock tiger roar, the eyes of the people looked for sound, I saw the black tiger demon king slightly embarrassed from the distance galloping.

His face was ferocious, his body was full of evil spirits, and behind him was a huge black tiger to awe the four sides.

The "Black Tiger Demon King.........."

Seeing this, the jade female peak screamed, just now they have been Meng circle, but now, even the demon king has appeared, today what is going on? Is it so lively?

Eyes instantly locked outside the battle of Hong Zun, bluestone, black tiger demon king shouted angrily.

"Hong Zun, Bluestone, Er et al. A bully too much, the king............."

Black tiger demon king is really angry ah, but not rational, here also just want Hong Zun to give an account, so no direct hand.

Like the demon king, the saint this level of fighting, it will not break out easily, because it will easily cause an all-out war between the two major forces.

Black tiger demon king also feel that bluestone will not be free to hand.

After all, Tiger Ridge and Dao one, although a person a demon, born opposite, but for so many years, has formed a balance, no one will easily break the balance.

But this is in peacetime, now Hong Zun, has been a few of his opponents to the edge of collapse, just like an active volcano, just a little shake, will completely erupt.

And now, the arrival of the black tiger demon king has undoubtedly become the last straw that broke the camel's back.

So wait for the black tiger demon king to say that, Hong Zun turned to look, the eyes of the ice cold, let the black tiger demon king a leng, the mouth words are also abrupt stop.

This guy is not right.

Finally found that the situation of Hong Zun is not normal, unfortunately, wait for the black tiger demon king to understand, Hong Zun has appeared in front of him, the hand is I do not know when there is a look very simple, even rusty long sword.

"An account?"

'she began, but there was no trace of emotion in her words.

The involuntary release of anger, resentment, killing, so that the black tiger demon king consciousness back half a step, this old thing today's state has a big problem ah.

"Hong Zun, you calm down, Ben Wang.............."

Dare not continue to stimulate him, thinking about how to wording, euphemistically express their intentions, unfortunately, do not wait for the black tiger demon king finished, Hong Zun has been cut out with a sword.

"You want to account, I give you account."

"Oh my God, you calm down, Hong Zun."

"I'm calm now."