Chapter 24: All is lost

After cultivating for a while and taking a nap for half an hour, Qian Yucai finally sent Ye Changqing the ingredients she needed.

Since the last time Hong Zun opened his mouth, Qian Youcai, the outer door deacon, completely became Ye Changqing's men, what you need does not need Ye Changqing himself, as long as you say, Qian Youcai himself will take the initiative to come to the door.

And in this regard, Qian Youcai did not have any dissatisfaction, his idea and other disciples, as long as Ye Changqing is responsible for cooking, other things do not have to worry about.

"Please trouble the deacon Qian."

Soaked a jar of tea, looking at the good red grain pig feet sent by Qian Youcai, Ye Changqing smiled.

"You and I still polite what, say tonight is there a new dish?"

"Well, stew a pig's foot."

"I'll help."

Heard that there are new dishes to eat in the evening, Qian Youcai eyes light up, have not eaten it is also good to say, but after tasting Ye Changqing's craft at noon, Qian Youcai is never forget.

A deacon outside the door, rushed to help, Ye Changqing also helpless, finally can only let money Youcai split some firewood.

After washing the pig's feet, Ye Changqing began to make it.

Because braised pig feet need a lot of time to stew into the flavor, so Ye Changqing is busy early.

First the pig feet blanched, boiled to remove impurities after blood foam out, then pour oil in the pot, add rock sugar, small fire stir-fry.

Then put in a variety of spices, and then add an appropriate amount of water, the big fire after the boil to a small fire stew.

With the operation of Ye Changqing, a fragrance gradually permeates the whole yard, and the Qian Youcai beside it smells like it is drooling.

"Good smell ah."

The fragrance constantly stimulated Qian Youcai's nerves and made him suffer very much.

"Evergreen boy, that............."

"Not yet, wait a minute."

This guy wants to steal to eat, but Ye Changqing directly refused, to this, although Qian Youcai helpless, but there is no way.

Can only try to stare at the mouth constantly steaming the aroma of the cauldron, as if looking at what rare treasure.

In the courtyard, Ye Changqing lay lazily on a bamboo chair, while Qian Youcai kept by the pot, refusing to leave one step.

The afternoon passed quickly, and before I knew it, it was almost time for dinner.

Looking at the time, Ye Changqing did not hurry or slow up, came to the edge of the pot to open the lid, a time than before to be rich countless times the aroma, coming.

Qian Youcai smelled the rich aroma, and his eyes stared straight.

Next comes the final step, the juice collection.

On the other side of the outer gate disciples area, today, because of the elders preaching, the main hall is full of people at this time.

In the past, every time an elder preached, it was very important to the outer Gate disciples.

After all, as a disciple of the outer doors, such opportunities are not many, and the number of places is limited, and everyone attaches great importance to them.