Chapter 71 Old six apprentice

Just after breakfast the next day, Hongzun and Bluestone were called to the Grand Master's hall by Qixiong.

"Brother Bluestone, are you still used to Daozong?"

First concerned about some, smell speech, Bluestone smiled and nodded.

"All very good, God Jianfeng atmosphere I also like very much."

"That's good."

After a few polite words, Qixiong got down to business and looked to Hongzun.

"Brother, the offshore camp is about to rotate, this time it is your turn to God Jianfeng."

Hearing this, Hong Zun first leng, then the face changed, God, how to forget this thing.

Stationed offshore camp, the whole Feng disciples are all to go, unless there are special circumstances, this is nothing, but evergreen boy how to do?

He can not leave ah, and the offshore camp, Hong Zun is not allowed to enter, that is, he will not see Ye Changqing again until at least a year later.

Looking at Hong Zun such a big reaction, Qixiong asked.

"What happened to my brother?"

"No, nothing. I forgot about it."

Smell speech, Hong Zun showed a far-fetched smile, see, Qixiong always felt he was strange, but did not investigate, just nodded.

"Then let's get ready and go to the offshore camp as soon as possible to hand over to the Jade Female Feng disciples."

"Ok."

There is no way to hide from the offshore camp, and now Hong Zun is thinking about how to keep the evergreen boy from going to the offshore camp.

Say things, hong Zun and bluestone two people leave, until back to God Jianfeng, Hong Zun is a frown look.

In this regard, bluestone doubts.

"What's the matter with you, you lost your soul?"

"You're senile, didn't you just hear about the offshore camp rotation?"

"What does it matter? It's the rule of the house. Besides, there's not much danger if you're just stationed at the offshore camp. What do you worry about?"

Bluestone also thought that Hong Zun was worried about the safety of his disciples, but in this regard, Hong Zun was not good at scolding.

"I am not worried about this, is the evergreen boy ah, stationed in the offshore camp, the whole Feng disciples, except for special circumstances will go, Evergreen boy is no exception."

As soon as this word came out, Bluestone reacted to it, I rely on it, this thing is big ah.

No evergreen boy then what to do.

"I can't believe I forgot that."

"So what can you do, really can't do anything, eat first."

Grumpy said, then turned his head into the cave, bluestone saw, quickly chased up, at the same time said.

"Hurry up and think about how to leave the green boy, he can't go to the offshore camp."

"I'm thinking about it."

Two people one after one into the Hongzun cave, but completely did not notice, not far away just passing by Xu Jie, will listen to everything in the ear.

Xu Jie did not care much about the offshore camp, after all, it was not that he had never been there. In his opinion, it was just another place to cultivate.