Chapter 142 Too Soon to Rejoice

The hall of Miscellaneous affairs, the side hall specializing in the management of correspondence, the deacon looked at the disciples of the outer gate of Jade Female Feng in front of him, his scalp tingling.

"What did you just say?"

'We said all the letters were packed.'

As soon as these Jade Goddess Feng disciples had to pack all the letters that were now in the backlog in the Ministry Hall, the deacon thought he was hallucinating.

You know, although a Taoist school is a gate of immortals, it does not involve a lot in the secular world. After all, cultivating immortals also costs money, and it costs a lot of money.

All kinds of resources are indispensable, so many secular families are connected, and even restaurants, inns have dabbled.

And so many industries, the number of letters naturally numerous, and now the backlog of letters in the hall of chores, absolutely not less than 100,000, but these people will come up to pack?

"No, isn't that a bit much?"

The deacon opened his mouth to try to persuade him, but the Jade Female Feng disciple at the head refused directly.

"Anyway, there is no fixed time. We just need to deliver the letter safely, right, Master deacon?"

"Well,..............."

"All right, we'll take it from you."

Seeing this, I can only nod my head. Moreover, the packing of these Jade female Feng disciples is also a good thing for the deacon, and he must be relaxed.

So see can not persuade, the deacon is also very simply to take everyone to the warehouse, full of letters.

"It's all here, you can do it yourself."

Really see the ghost, in the past want to find a messenger, that is the Bodhisattva to tell grandma, now this is the feng shui turns, turn to their chores, the hall of power?

Before and after a quarter of an hour, the disciples had distributed more than 100,000 letters.

Then they bade farewell to the hall of miscellaneous affairs and went directly to the horse farm at the foot of the mountain.

"Speed is everything. A letter is a gate, and if you can finish it in half a month, each of you will have at least a thousand gates. How many is up to you."

Choose a good demon horse, the head of the elder sister seriously said.

Sending letters is indeed boring and boring, and it seems that the harvest is very little, but if the time is shortened?

In the past, sending letters was equivalent to going out to play a circle, but now, the Jade female Feng disciples really regard it as a career to do.

Listen to the words of the women, not far away from the horse farm deacon frowns slightly, do not know why, anyway, there is always some hair in the heart.

"Why this is, suddenly have this feeling."

Strange mumbled a word, then turned his head, Jade female peak disciples have disappeared in place.

All perform their duties, and soon a day passed, in the evening, Zhong Ling informed the deacon of the miscellaneous hall, to come and accept.

Soon, the deacon arrived at the black ironwood forest on the back hill.

At first glance, the deacon looked foolish.

I saw that several mountain tops had been cut bare, at least tens of thousands of trees.