Chapter 171: The Crab King

Offshore camp, the crab King was soon separated, the steam, the hot stir-fry.

The fragrance soon spread throughout the camp, and many disciples were salivating for a time.

But for this meal, Hongzun had already promised to provide it to the inner door and pass it on personally to his disciples.

After all, they had already experienced wars in the East China Sea, and it was time for them to have a good meal.

As for the outer men and the miscellaneous disciples, they can only make a decision after they have finished eating and see if there is any left.

Anyway, Ye Changqing still cooked according to the quantity of 5,000 people, and the crab King was almost the quantity of 5,000 people.

In fact, in the past few months, the rules of Shenjianfeng kitchen have been very perfect.

For example, the competition for places, and how much each person eats each meal, how big the bowl is, these have regulations, are formulated by Hong Zun, and do not need Ye Changqing to worry about.

Everyone has a set amount for each meal. Otherwise, with the amount of food these disciples can eat, it is estimated that there will be chaos.

But in this meal, the inner disciples and the core disciples let go directly, which naturally made them very excited.

You can eat openly. In the past, that was something that only appeared in dreams.

On the other hand, the outer gate disciples and the miscellaneous disciples felt extremely uncomfortable.

As the meal time arrived, the inner disciples came into the kitchen one by one with a bright smile, which was a calm and graceful gesture.

Anyway, there was no need to rob the kitchen today. When I walked past the outside door surrounding the kitchen and saw the servant disciples, these inner disciples would preach two sentences with a full face.

"Do not be discouraged. After all, the future belongs to you young people. When you have the strength to fight for the Zongmen, you will naturally have your share of this meal."

"Yes, when you are promoted to deacons and elders, you will still have to eat all the food in this kitchen."

"Cultivate well, brother, believe in you, and one day you will be able to do the same."

After listening to the words of these inner brothers, all the outer brothers and other servants and disciples were so itchy that they ate them all the time, and they had to talk about it in front of them.

How can a man be so lowly? He is still a fellow teacher and brother.

"Well, don't say, brother first to dry rice, haha, today heard but eat demon king, taste must be good."

Under the gritting teeth of the servants at the outer doors, these inner disciples staggered into the kitchen.

Without fighting, everything could be carried on with ease. One disciple could not help but sigh.

"This should be the correct way to open a meal."

Two eating crab King has been done, Hong Zun, accompanied by Bluestone, Zhao Zhengping, Liu Shuang, Xu Jie and others, looked at the inner door disciples in the courtyard, smiling.

"You did not let us down in this battle, and played the momentum of my God Jianfeng. So today, this meal is a special reward for you, and everyone is open to it. At the same time, I hope you will continue to cultivate diligently in the future.