Chapter 121: I will kill you, Animal

Outside the kitchen, the Jade female Feng disciples, who arrived first, looked at the kitchen near at hand, and each face had a sweet smile.

"Finally, I can eat my meal."

"Whoo whoo, my dream has come true."

But before they could be happy for too long, they heard a burst of air behind them. They thought it was the disciple of Shen Jianfeng coming, but they turned their heads and were directly dumbstruck.

The visitor was not a disciple of Shenjianfeng, but a sister of their Jade female peak.

"Sister, why are you here?"

"Yes, where are the people from Shenjianfeng?"

How all of them came, they did not want to understand, and the Jade female Feng disciples who quickly caught up with them directly chose to shoot.

"Without further ado, the position is mine."

"I'll have a bite to eat today anyway."

"Sister, better back off, you are no match for me."

????

They had no idea what was going on, but before they had time to think, attacks were coming in.

"What happened to you, sister?"

"Yes, we agreed that we would take the position."

"Stop fighting. What's going on?"

This is completely different from what was discussed, and the answer on the other side is even more confusing to them.

"Every man is not for himself."

"Sister, don't blame sister, this to the mouth of the meal you are still willing to take out to share?"

"My life is not by me, the rice bowl must always be in their own hands."

What the hell is this? I don't understand it.

But there is no opportunity to explain, those later teachers and sisters, simply can not be divided, the two sides directly fight together.

This is a melee belonging to the Jade female peak.

The Shenjianfeng disciples around them watched it with relish and nodded from time to time. This fairy fight really had a special flavor.

"Elder sister, you stop first and listen to me."

"There is nothing to say, either Master sister quit, or fight."

"Didn't we agree on a group of three?"

"Now I'm in a group by myself."

"What the hell is going on?"

"Nothing has happened except that my sister has realized."

"What exactly did you realize?"

Really beep dog, obviously before it was fine, but before and after the fuck a hundred minutes to rest, how suddenly become like this.

As promised, you are responsible for stopping the disciples of God Jianfeng, but now why do you stop us?

Directly speechless, and with the passage of time, the final result of the Jade female Feng disciples is obviously mutually defeated.

Seeing that the time was almost up, the disciples of Shenjianfeng still did not need any communication, and almost at the same time, they struck together.