Chapter 28 The Bones of the Demon

"Brother Changqing, I'll go with you."

One of the disciples opened his mouth and said, as soon as this sentence came out, it immediately attracted the support of the crowd.

"Yes, Brother Changqing, we will go with you. You only have half a demon, and you can kill it by turning your hand."

"Yes, Brother Changqing is resting on the side, that is, these rough work, Brother to help you do."

All the disciples said, it felt as if they were more active than taking the task themselves.

Joking, how can you let Changqing master brother distracted because of the task, this task they helped, just a half demon, casually can be killed.

There is no rule that Zongmen can't help, and there are team tasks.

It's just that this is rarely the case, because if you ask someone to help you, that means you have to give up your job to someone else.

And the family point in the Tao is very precious, no one will want to do so.

But here at Ye Changqing, many disciples don't care at all about Zongzi. They just want to help, that's all.

In the face of everyone's proposal, Ye Changqing some embarrassed smile.

"Thank you brothers, but it is only an exploration mission, brother a person is still.............."

Ye Changqing originally did not want to trouble the people, after all, he has a small white, back and forth is convenient, a person is completely enough, but do not give Ye Changqing the opportunity to speak, the words just said half, was directly interrupted by the people.

"Changqing brother you this is where the words, the same door brothers to help each other that is not supposed."

"Yes, and brother, I have something to go to Leshan town, just the right way to solve."

"Brother don't refuse, Brother has nothing to do, just want to hang out."

Unable to refuse, Ye Changqing also helpless, finally, or Hongzun opened his mouth, designated an inner disciple to accompany Ye Changqing.

"Changqing boy, let Jin Min accompany you to go, she is good at investigating the task, is yoyo also can not compare, can save a lot of trouble."

Jin Min's fighting force is not strong in the inner disciples, the top of the sky is the middle and lower levels, and only the knot Dan Jing is perfected.

Let Jin Min follow, not worried about Ye Changqing's safety, after all, there is a small white, mainly because Jin Min practice, perceptive power is very keen, helpful to the investigation task, can save a lot of time.

See even Hong Zun are open, Ye Changqing finally did not refuse.

"Try to come back early."

Hong Zun said as he left after breakfast.

He is also worried about Ye Changqing staying outside for a long time, he can not eat, so just arrange Jin Min to go together.

After arranging Ye Changqing's task, the disciples left one after another, but the thought of no meal at noon, the mood of the people is a little lost.

The earliest to come back in the evening.

"Brother Changqing, you must come back soon."

A face exposed to say, smell speech, Ye Changqing smile and nod, he is out to do a person task, as for it?