Chapter 126: Merciless Rice

Atavistic? Hearing this, the elder brother's eyelids jumped wildly. I think it is not the rat who is atavistic, but you who are atavistic.

"If you say so, brother, in order to prevent the matter from leaking out, Brother, I have no choice but to kill him."

Slowly raised his long sword. Seeing this, the brother jumped from the ground with a shudder.

"Brother, are you serious?"

"What do you say?"

"Oh dear."

Looking at the long sword hard cut down, this brother a ducking, directly slipped.

"Oh, such a crude method, also against me?"

'Ouch!'

Just as he was saying it, he didn't pay attention. When he turned around, he seemed to bump into something. He turned his head and saw that it was actually a Jade female Feng disciple.

"Elder brother, you........ How could you."

An effeminate slumped to the ground, eyes red.

Seeing this, the elder brother is really numb, just sent one away, another came, and this jade female peak also learned very fast.

The corners of his mouth twitched, and he did not care about the appearance of the Jade female Feng disciple that was delicate and charming.

"Sister, if you also want to die, Brother doesn't mind helping you."

HMM??

This is not right, Wen Yan, Jade female Feng this disciple froze, should not be such a reaction ah.

"Elder brother, you............."

Want to speak, but can not wait to finish, is directly interrupted by the elder brother.

"Sister, honey trap is of no use, because the elder brother is merciless dry rice road."

"It just so happens that Brother recently learned a unique sword technique called Ruthless Sword, which will be shown to my sister."

Then he raised the sword to stab, and said in a cold voice.

"No woman in the heart, draw the sword nature God, sword spectrum first page, behead the sweetheart first, kill."

"Oh, my God."

Without hesitation, this Jade female Feng disciple jumped up and ran away without looking back.

After running all the way to the distance, he came to the side of several other Jade Nu Feng disciples and breathed a long sigh of relief.

"How did it go?"

Seeing this, several women began to ask.

Ask yourself, they really have given up a lot, in order to eat a meal even the beauty of the plan have put out ah.

But the result is................ "The student said with a bitter look on his face.

"It was completely useless."

"How can that be? With the beauty of my sister, even in our Jade Female Peak, it is excellent."

"It's really useless, that........ just now The man said he was going through Heartless Ganfon Road."

Huh??

"Also practiced a set of what kind of extraordinary sword moves, formula is what no woman in the heart, draw the sword nature God, the first page of the sword spectrum, first cut the sweetheart."