Chapter 179: Jade Girl Peak

Little got Su old strange, Qixiong is in a good mood, who let him dance all day happy, this is a guy who does not hit the house for three days, at any time to beat a little.

But then Qixiong also began to consider the matter of the demon tribe, according to the current situation, the demon tribe may provoke a war between the two tribes at any time, can not be taken lightly.

The next short time less than one day, Dongzhou every major gate have a big action, and all are for the demon.

First of all, around the gathering place of the demon tribe, many strong people arrived one after another to build a defense line to prepare for the attack of the demon tribe.

Tao Yi Zong naturally is not idle, many places need Tao Yi Zong support.

These things naturally need to be arranged by Qixiong.

In addition, there are offshore camps, also let Qixiong some worry, and the big elder Wu Shou together, some worry.

"Do you think that only Shen Jianfeng can stabilize the offshore camp?"

Smell yan, Wu Shou frown, no reply, who can say it clearly, but only with a peak force to want to fight the entire East China Sea aquarium, is indeed a bit exaggerated.

See Wu Shou silent, Qixiong also know his meaning, whisper softly.

"Shall we send Yifeng to support the offshore camp?"

In normal times, Daoyi would have been overwhelmed by the army, and even the Shui tribe could have been directly engaged. But now, with the Shui Tribe and the demon tribe joining hands, Daoyi Tribe needs support, and there are too many places to guard.

The forces that can be sent to the offshore camp are extremely limited, and at most one peak can be squeezed out to support Shen Jianfeng.

However, once the two Feng's disciples are broken, there is no difference. Therefore, it is dangerous for any Feng to send support to the offshore camp.

It is not easy to decide who to send. According to Qi Xiong's estimation, the most likely place for change in this war is the offshore camp.

Qixiong's side was in a dilemma about which peak to send to the offshore camp, while on the Jade Female Peak, Zhao Rou, Zhong Ling and other disciples gathered together, and they were also discussing something.

"Elder sister, I think the peak Lord will definitely send someone to support the offshore camp."

"Yes, at present, the Shui tribe has begun to break the army, and only Shenjianfeng is occupying the offshore camp. The master must not be at ease."

Speaking, a few women's eyes have a light flicker, this, Zhao soft naturally understand their ideas.

"You want to support the offshore camp?"

"That's for sure, I secretly saw the Zongmen arrangement brought back by Master before, each peak, in addition to the Baicao peak, Wanzhen peak, Ying peak and other special existence, the rest have been sent to Dongzhou everywhere to guard against demon, but the offshore camp has not made arrangements, must be the master has not thought about it."

"Not only that, the disciples of other Feng said that whoever went to the offshore camp would have drawn the short straw, so they were all praying. At this time, if we..............."

"Then shall we go and talk to the master of Feng together?"

"Yes, this is a good chance."

'But is there any danger?