Chapter 165: A Breakthrough

In front of outsiders naturally can not fall face, and in the final analysis is you xia zong first play dirty, people Zhong Ling wench but asked Sue fall star, he said he can use character, also no wonder others.

But hundred flower fairy listen to the praise of the peak Lord, the whole person is not good.

She had not taught them at all, and speaking of it, even she herself did not study much about character seal style, and could not teach anything even if she wanted to.

Gaze at the front of the Zhong Ling, these few girls have a problem ah.

Just leave for a month, but Zhong Ling several girls to the hundred flower fairies have a feeling as if from another world, this is my disciple?

Zhao Xin's whole body has been burned black, obviously has no power to fight again.

"Master Su, the disciples must have won, right?"

Next is to ask for the bet link, smell speech, Su fall star cold hum, wave hands will Dan medicine, Ling fruit pushed to Zhong Ling in front, then turned to Qixiong Yin Qi way.

"Road a worthy east of the road is the leader, the means of stealing the chicken and the dog, is very skilled ah."

Smell speech, Qixiong is also slightly eyes, do not show weakness way.

"Oh, old Su blames you for saying that Fu Zi is a path to steal chickens and dogs?"

"I............."

"It seems that in your old strange heart, the Fu Zhuan teachers of Dongzhou are some crooked ways?"

"I don't have.........."

"I had a feeling before that old Su Fei had a great contempt for Fu Seal teachers, and it seems so now, but you say that, I have to say something against it."

"How many Fu Seal characters do you, Emperor Luxia, purchase from Fu Men every year? Now, while contemptuous of Fu Seal style is stealing chickens and dogs, at the same time want to buy other people's Fu seal style, this is not right in any way."

"Qixiong, I don't have.............."

"Since you despise the master of Fu Zhuan so much, what kind of Fu Zhuan should you buy? Still pretense in front of other people's Fu doors, are you when this Dongzhou Fu Zhuan masters, are fools?"

Following Qixiong's words, not far away, all the Fu Zhuan teachers headed by the great elder Fu Men began to look ugly.

After all, just now Su Luoxing really is said to steal the chicken and touch the dog these four words.

But heaven and earth conscience ah, he Sue fall star at that time really did not think so much, is simply want to disgusting Qixiong.

But who knows such a little flaw, can actually be caught by Qixiong, but also infinite amplification, the hat is a top to his head buckle.

But let Sue fall star did not think of is, this is just appetizers, then Qixiong is more and more outrageous.

"Su old blame you do not like the character of the teacher, that is not also do not like the mixer, alchemist, the teacher ah?"

"In your strange mind, I am afraid that only orthodox monks can be regarded as real monks, and as for all kinds of refiners, alchemists and military methods, they are not on the table in your eyes. They are all means of stealing chickens and taking care of dogs, right?"

"But have you ever thought that without an refiner, where do my monks get their magic weapons? Without the alchemists, would my monks have been able to cultivate at such a speed? Without a Dharma teacher, where did the Great Procession of the guardians of your Loxia School come from?"