Chapter 96: The Hour of the Hunt

After judging with a full face, the stupid man still holds up his bowl and salutes the empty surroundings.

"Second sister, this bowl of soup is to you, thank you for your care when you were young."

"Fifth sister, this bowl of soup brother also respects you. It is you who introduced elder Brother to Elder Brother Changqing, which should be the first contribution."

"Last but not least, Master Brother. Although you are a rigid person, Master Brother still respects you."

"Brothers, sisters and sisters, here I wish our brotherhood of teachers and brothers will last forever. I am done."

Saying, Xu Jie raised the bowl to drink, but at this moment, a voice suddenly came from behind leisurely.

"Sure enough, you are hiding here to drink soup."

"Poof................"

Just drink into the mouth of the soup, all the instant spray out, remember to arrange the formation ah, how can people come in?

In order to drink this soup, Xu Jie is fully prepared, outside the courtyard, fully laid out three formations, is to prevent anyone from disturbing.

But now, someone unexpectedly came in without anyone noticing. Looking around, he found that it was Senior Brother Zhao Zhengping.

"Big........ Big brother, how did you get in here?"

There is no reason why, even if the Master's cultivation is higher than his own, it is impossible to quietly break through the three formations without even realizing it.

In response, Zhao Zhengping curled his mouth.

"Have you forgotten that I taught you all these formations?"

God, how can you forget this matter? No wonder, this big brother is more familiar with the formation than himself, and how to break the battle is too well known to others.

Staring at Zhao Zhengping, two brothers with four eyes to each other, after half a sound, Xu Jie dejected and said.

"Since the big brother is here, let's join him."

"Will you not disturb me? I see you're in the mood."

"No, no, no, teachers and brothers are only lively together."

"Then I will respect rather than obey the order?"

"Master, please."

There are some things in this world, one person is called enjoyment, two people become torture, such as eating soup.

As Zhao Zhengping joined in, the atmosphere in the room suddenly changed 180 degrees.

"Oh my God, big brother, you save some for me."

"I've only had a sip."

"What the fuck is that? The mouth of the abyss? Are you a beast that swallows heaven?"

"Elder brother, there are only two bones left. Although we are brothers, we still need to make some words clear. Brothers can settle accounts clearly. This soup is brought back by me, so the big one should be mine.

"If you want to say so, when you first entered the Zong gate, you went alone to the Ape Mountain to experience, and it seems that I saved you at last. At that time, you said that you would not hesitate to ask for anything in the future."

"I.......... I did say........ But..........."

"Just admit it. Now it's time to return the favor. Come on, Brother Three, put the big stick into Brother's bowl."