Chapter 89 The battle was fierce

"Horseplay, a fight that could have been settled with a single sword, and you now ask me to spare it?

"Only let it live for the time being, until we have had our fill of soup."

"That's impossible. I, Zhao, have been enemies with the demon tribe all my life."

Somewhere in the battlefield, Xu Jie stopped Zhao Zhengping and a demon in front of the two brothers quarrel.

See Zhao Zhengping's temper came up again, Xu Jie is speechless.

"Would you like some soup?"

Knowing the character of the elder brother, even Master sometimes had no way to take him, Xu Jie also knew that he could not persuade him, and he was going to give up, but no one thought, the next second Zhao Zhengping's face suppressed red, clenched his teeth and uttered a word.

"Yes," he said.

A simple word made Xu Jie seem to see the most unlikely thing in the world.

Under Xu Jie's dumbfounded gaze, Zhao Zhengping dodged his eyes and explained a sentence without confidence.

"I........... That is Romei wants to drink, only once, it will never happen again."

"Good, brother, great justice."

Even Zhao Zhengping is done, Xu Jie is completely relieved, the next only need to rest assured to drink soup is.

A disciple's opinion was unified, but the monsters who survived were completely confused.

At this time, the disciples, who were still bloodthirsty, showed great concern for them.

"Are you all right?

A Jade female Feng disciple, looking at the demon beast in front of him, asked with concern. In this regard, the demon beast's eyes were full of confusion.

Just that blade distance oneself only 0.001 mm, it all felt the call from death, but finally survived, and this jade female Feng disciple, actually also care about themselves.

Even, in the face of some seriously injured demon beasts, the disciples took out their own healing pills and fed them to eat.

"Hey, brother demon, you wake up, don't sleep, you have to stand up."

Clap a few big mouth Bazi, with a cure Dan medicine, hard to fan this demon beast to wake up.

Dazed look up, found around a number of Dao a disciple, mouth weak mumbled way.

"Is there also a disciple in the underworld?"

Looking at the demon beast that finally came to life, all the disciples breathed a great sigh of relief.

"Sister take a good look at it. Don't let it die. Brother go and have some soup first."

According to the agreed rotation, the disciples took turns to drink the soup at the entrance of the Formation Fa as before.

Xu Jie stood in front of Ye Changqing, drinking soup comfortably, and Ye Changqing, who was busy, asked a question at will.

"Third brother, how is the situation now?"

This is a casual question, but Xu Jie is a leng, but soon adjusted to say solemnly.

"Well, the battle situation is still very fierce, and everyone is fighting bloody battles."

'Well, then it seems the soup can't stop.'

"Yes, yes, Brother Changqing has worked hard for you. Without your soup, the brothers can't hold on."