Chapter 104 Crowdfunding Knife Change

Repeating the phrase over and over, his eyes filled with obsession, Ye Changqing even wondered if the guy was conscious.

He shook his hands in front of his eyes, there was no reaction, just chanting.

"Give me a bite, a bite, just a bite............"

With that, the man did not know where the strength came from, and he pushed Ye Changqing away, but he actually stood still, and then walked wobbly toward Zhao Zhengping's cauldron.

See this scene, Ye Changqing completely speechless, you are going to die ah, still want to eat.

Finally walked to the front of the cauldron, Zhao Zhengping saw it, perhaps out of the responsibility of being a big brother, bear the pain to separate a shrimp shell to the disciple.

The meat had long since been eaten, leaving only a thin, transparent, dry shrimp shell.

At this point, Zhao Zhengping still had a serious look on his face. He first helped the student to sit down, and then handed the shrimp shell to him.

"Brother, as a big brother, I can only do this, eat good food, eat good recuperation."

Such a tender scene, to see the disciples around are greatly moved, one after another for the big brother praise.

"Great Brother," he said.

"This is the big brother of our Shenjianfeng."

"This act of Master Brother is quite like the style of ancient sages cutting meat to feed eagles."

Listen to the people while eating, while vague words of praise, Ye Changqing already dont want to say anything.

What the hell is shrimp shell ah, this can be pulled to cut meat to feed the eagle? Do you think that if you cut meat and feed it to the eagles, the meat you cut off is not as good as the shrimp shell?

Picking up the large tea jar, Ye Changqing heads straight for the courtyard, where the ingredients are stored.

When he came to the dead bodies of the Kau Lung clan, he planned to dispose of them first. After all, this was his first time. Although he had already learned how to cook dragon meat through the system, he had never done it before.

A kitchen knife was drawn out and pinned to his back.

"Scale first, then cramp and bone................."

Mouth whisper gently, then a knife to kill the dragon scale, and then, with a spark rose, the dragon scale unscathed.

"I wipe."

After a few more tries, finally Ye Changqing determined that this is the kitchen knife.

After all, it is not a magic weapon, and it is really difficult to break the scale of the dragon with some strong knives.

"Looks like we need to get a new knife."

As the ingredients improve, so do the knives.

Just like a real swordsman, each has a unique sword of his own.

A real cook must also have a unique kitchen knife of his own.

When Ye Changqing was thinking about where to get a new kitchen knife, Zhao Zhengping, Xu Jie and others came in after eating and washing the pot.

Seeing him standing alone in front of the dragon's corpse, Xu Jie said strangely.

"Brother Changqing, what's the matter?"