Chapter 172: Direct Line, Foreign Line

Every lineage, or force, including the great families, is in fact divided into factions, which differ only in some degree.

To tell the truth, the internal relations of Daoyi clan were already very simple, and it could almost be said that the existence of factions was eliminated, and there was only a direct line and an external line.

However, there is no way to do this. The emergence of external lines is the inevitable result of the development of Daoyi School.

After all, sometimes you can only choose to absorb such talents as Dharma teachers, Fu Zhuan teachers, alchemists, and practitioners from the outside world.

And these people who join the Tao on the way, for the Tao, it is certainly no Hongzun, Qixiong they these direct sense of belonging.

To put it bluntly, these people joined Daoyi Sect more because of interests, and we are connected because of interests.

Unlike Hongzun and Qixiong, they have been worshiped by the Dzong School since childhood, and it is the Dzong school that cultivates them single-handedly. For them, Daoyi School is like a family.

No matter what happens to them, they will never abandon Zongmen.

Unlike the outer system, they will not fight to the death for the Zong door, and once the Dao is down, these outer systems are estimated to leave directly.

Of course, this does not mean that those outside the clan are black sheep. In fact, they also make their own contributions to the clan, but they just get paid to do so.

Fundamentally speaking, there is no conflict between the direct and the external, but the two sides fundamentally have different attitudes toward the Taoist family, so it is difficult to get too close, as long as the face is tolerable.

And the reason why Zhang Tianzhen will make Hong Zun so dissatisfied, this also starts from his own problems.

Since joining Tao Yi Zong, Zhang Tianzhen has indeed done a lot of things for Tao Yi Zong, from the maintenance of protecting Zong Daquan to the construction of various types and grades of formations, he is necessary.

It is true that he has trained some excellent young practitioners for Daoyizong, but all this Daoyizong has also been given money.

However, in recent years, Zhang Tianzhen has been very close to Luoxia Zong. Even a few years ago, there were rumors that Zhang Tianzhen wanted to leave Daoyizong and join Luoxia Zong.

Of course, these rumors have not been verified, but there is no wind, ordinary disciples may not know, but Hong Zun, as a high level of Daoyi School, still knows some inside information.

That Su old monster really wanted to win over Zhang Tianzhen, but Zhang Tianzhen's requirements were too high, Su old monster did not agree, so it did not work out.

In addition, the Luxia Zong itself already has a nine-pin formation Fa teacher, it is impossible to spend a huge price to win Zhang Tianzhen.

Both sides close, Sue old strange more may also want to gross out a way, can draw better, but if the price is too big, that is even.

Hong Zun gas is, Zhang Tianzhen this person is too greedy, but also some of the meaning of waiting for the price, two please.

After listening to Zhao Zhengping explain, Ye Changqing nodded, probably understand what is going on.

"In that case, once Zhang Tianzhen left, wouldn't it be true that there would be no nine Parts of the Formation of the Dharma master if I did one?"

"It's not that serious, just cooperate with Zhenzong. In fact, when Zongmen created Wanzhenfeng and Baicao Feng, they just didn't want to be choked by people."