Chapter 160: The Pageant begins

It must not be held down by Blacksmith Valley.

Zhenzong, Blacksmith Valley, Dan Court, Fu men, these four major gates have always been how to say, anyway, there are many enmys and enmys.

We are all special schools of nature, and because of the identity of the battle masters, alchemists, alchemists, and Fu Zhuan teachers, they are highly respected by the monks and have a high status.

Although the strength is not necessarily strong, the popularity is very good.

The so-called peer is the enemy, so these four major doors basically belong to the situation of who is not satisfied with who.

Seeing that he was about to be crushed by blacksmith Guli, how could the great Elder Zhenzong be reconciled?

"Chieftain, excuse me for a moment."

A face of smiling look to Qixiong said, smell words, Qixiong frown slightly, this is when, also borrow a step?

But look at the elder a face of confidence, Qixiong eventually and he came to the side of no one.

"Tell me, what is it?"

"Qi patriarch, the thing is I array of pas, but the valley of the blacksmith also is wrong, so..."

Before the elder could finish his sentence, Qi Xiong understood what he meant and cut him off.

"We will judge the matter ourselves, and the Great Elder need not worry about it."

Chishung thought he understood, but did he really understand? At least not as far as the Great Elder was concerned, which was a clear sign of favoritism towards Blacksmith Vale.

Well, then the old man had no choice but to kill.

Take out a note from the space ring and respectfully hand it to Qixiong. Qixiong is confused about this. Why do you give me a piece of paper?

"What do you mean?"

"Master Qi will know at a glance."

Inexplicably, but Qixiong still took the paper, can open a look, the whole person instant is not good.

"This way a Shenjian Feng Feng Lord Hong Zun, and bluestone together owe array 10 million best spirit stone."

The content is very simple, can see Qixiong is the mouth twitching, and the side of the elder see, is careful to say.

"Qi Zong you see, this is the Hong Zunfeng Lord gave me a zen zong iOU, but I Zen Zong and Dao a zong has always been a shallow relationship, dear as brothers, is the alliance of brothers, this 10 million excellent spirit stone is not worried..................."

"Hong Zun, it's you again, old man, are you really when I this big brother can't take you?"

Did not listen to what the elder said, at this time Qixiong, has already been angry Meng.

These two old men, inexplicable disappearance will not say, back to themselves to get 10 million arrears, good, good ah, really my good brother ah.

Qi Xiong's body trembled, and at this time, Wang Tieshu's voice came from behind, the woman did not know when to secretly follow, so she was listening to the dialogue between the two people just now.

"Only ten million of the best spirit stone, I returned for Brother Hong."

Smell the words, the elder naturally quit, sneer.

"You? You can't. Lord Hongzun Feng owes us this. There is a debt and a Lord."

Joke, let you also that I array zong also said a chicken hair ah, but Wang Tieshu is obviously not so easy to dismiss, the same cold laugh.