Chapter 148: The Worst Day

Looking at the worm mountain, grass mountain, several elders, deacons are silent, half rang, the first elder spoke.

"Girl, are you very bad at the gate?"

Is already euphemistic enough, but to this, Zhong Ling is a pair of righteous words expression.

"What does the elder mean by this? The disciple did not understand at all."

"You have already made it clear, and now you are denying it?"

Looking at the insect mountain, the elder said in a deep voice, at the same time, hidden in the sleeve of the hand, I do not know when there is a more than a stone.

Of course, he had heard some rumors about Jade Female Peak. Combined with the scene in front of him, the elder almost immediately determined that these Jade female Peak disciples wanted to eat black.

I don't know where they caught so many spirit insects. If we count them as their Buddhist gate point, I'm joking. If we count 10 million spirit insects and one Buddhist gate point, that would be up to one fucking million.

Even if their alchemists are richer, this place did not fall from the sky. It was created by their hard work one furnace after another.

So they kept quiet on the surface and secretly prepared to retain the evidence. As long as Zhong Ling dared to admit one word, they would see him in court.

They thought they were doing it seamlessly, but who knew that Zhong Ling had already seen through everything. His eyes seemed to glance at the elder's sleeve at random, and his smile slowly narrowed.

"Elder, what does this mean? We have been working hard for a month, and you don't mean to be deadbeat, do you? If that's the case, then the disciple has no choice but to ask the elder to go to the Hall of Justice for a visit."

Dear fellow, before he had said anything, he had been accused of it.

The elder's face sank, and the Bell Ling's face was confident. Elder, still want to fight me? This little trick of yours is from the time when God Jianfeng played.

I can't fight God Jianfeng those men who cheat and play with women's feelings, but against you, that's still more than enough, want to trick me? Oh, how naive.

Has firmly grasped the elder seven inches, and at this time, the elder is obviously a little anxious.

This little girl is not according to the routine card ah, the old husband this stay stone is ready, you fuck actually to one hand against the host?

But still did not give up, looking at the insect mountain, the elder also wanted to continue to struggle.

"Wench, your words are not honest, just a few medicine park, how can there be more than 10 million spirit insects, really if this is the case, then we can plant this medicine garden out of the elixis?"

"I don't know about this, after all, disciples are not alchemists."

"You............ Well, what's with the inflammation bug? '

'What's the matter?

"The earth worm only lives in the magma of the dike, how can it appear in the medicine garden, girl, what else do you have to say?"

"I don't know ah, say the world is so big and strange, perhaps it is mutated."

'A mutation? Well, one might be a mutation, but you've got a whole mountain full of ground bugs, so how do you explain that?"